What's new

Pakistan 100-120 Nuclear Warhead and India 90-110 SIPRI

Which Country has more Nuclear Weapons?

• Total voters
To be honest, I would be surprised but not too surprised if our neighbour decided to use it sometime. Just an opinion formed after observation.

If at all that happens; it will be the most efficacious way (by them) to commit "Hara-Kiri". You and me (depending on where we are) may live it through. :D

I reckon India has more, don't be fooled, their capacity is far greater than the quoted estimates.

Nobody know real amount of Nuclear warheads India have :D and i think India have more than Pakistan
Even if we have less it is more than enough for pakistan

TO bury in huge earthquake proof RCC block like rusian did in Chernobyl.

3 types of Nuclear war heads are planned

40 KT, 200 to 400 KT, 1 MT in addition to tactical devices.
We did not do testing

I reckon India has more, don't be fooled, their capacity is far greater than the quoted estimates.

We can neither confirm nor deny that......... ;)

All said, let us not lose sight of the fact that "Nuclear weapons are the most dubious weapons ever designed in the history of warfare".

There is always be some element of Danger. If you deal with Nuclear technology, You can not elminate Hazards totally.

The thing is that we still do not know the long term effects on our environment and health of dumping nuclear waste into our soil since it will last for tens of thousands of years!

It seems wrong to me to put these problems on our future generations.

The thing is that we still do not know the long term effects on our environment and health of dumping nuclear waste into our soil since it will last for tens of thousands of years!

It seems wrong to me to put these problems on our future generations.

Ok but if you put a coal based power plant, you dump in lots of pollution and green house gase into the atmosphere. Choice is yours. The temperature of atmosphere is shooting up at an alarming rate.

Ok but if you put a coal based power plant, you dump in lots of pollution and green house gase into the atmosphere. Choice is yours. The temperature of atmosphere is shooting up at an alarming rate.

Those are dangers which are much much much more predictable and by the way, renewable energy sources should be given priority. Wind parks, solar panels, water power etc should lead the way. They are safer, cleaner and wont destroy our world as the the other methods.

Those are dangers which are much much much more predictable and by the way, renewable energy sources should be given priority. Wind parks, solar panels, water power etc should lead the way. They are safer, cleaner and wont destroy our world as the the other methods.

Agreed but they are not sufficient to fulfill our energy need. I agree that they should be exploited to the maximum extent.

Chill .. I think India will take a shift to Thorium Based reactors , they have liquid base waste, which is easier to store

the stats read pakistan - 100-120 and India: 90-110 What if India has got 110 and Pak 100 ?

well the article in the TOI said "None of the countries have capable ICBML yet". So how can we go for numbers ?

Back
Top Bottom