What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Pakistan demands apalogies over drone strike ?

AFter Raymond Davis ? - :rofl:
Pakistan you're funny

even if you did, what use is it anyway when America walks all over you.

in actual i hate israili but your post made me laugh and made me cry at the same time .............

Mind translating that into English.

You not from Pakistan then? hmmmmm :)

Basically it says that Malik Jalal has said that we will avenge the dead of this cowardly attack... and that these dead are Shaheed and were having gathering over land conflict... and that these were loyal tribesman who love Pakistan so should not be called terorrist by anyone...

by the way why heck Kiyani is yeiling now why not 5 years back when ist droon was attacked ......... why all of sudden .........?did any of his relative died in that attack

Brother, US is willing to take action against Libya and you think that it will not respond to our actions?

Also, read this:

Afghanistan Withdrawal Resolution Rejected In Bipartisan House Vote : It's All Politics : NPR

So much for Obama tunes. It is all publicity stunt. Obama in the end is an American.

Leave it to Legend to scare us from the big bad wolf America...

the only solution some people have for Pakistan is to be continued to be raped!!!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

by the way why heck Kiyani is yeiling now why not 5 years back when ist droon was attacked ......... why all of sudden .........?did any of his relative died in that attack

Cheap attempt to do damage control from the Davis issue...

It's not the military support that matters; the combined might of all the Islamic militaries is insignificant compared to the US.

It's the fact that we won't even get much diplomatic support from the Islamic countries.

If you check the combined might of Muslim countries... it is greater than the United States actually...

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Tribal leaders have vowed that they will take revenge from Americans for killing innocents. I was fearing this.

Now you are seeing things in their right perspective...

Pakistan ka Khuda hee hafiz!!!

In no war so far has there been no civilian deaths, drone attacks are based on pre-intelligence data gathered on selected targets and on this case it miserably failed. There is no guarantee such events wont happen in the future like it has happened in the past are these drone attacks worth it at the end of the day? this is a debate for the Pakistani people and goverment to make

Their attacks are based on false information every time killing civilians.

and NO these are not worth it. yes Pakistani public is debating it but our govt and establishment is still under some delusion

and NO these are not worth it. yes Pakistani public is debating it but our govt and establishment is still under some delusion

and they will remain under some illusion or genjutsu because there only business is with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

can nation pay them $$$$$$$$$$$$$

if yes pak army will be at pakistani side ..... they are hired (D****)

No Islamic nation has the balls to act like PORUS against forces of Alexander (modern age USA). So why just blame Kayani? I am hardly surprised by his response.

Kayani knows that in case of dire consquences, no Islamic nation will come to its rescue. Musharraf also knew this.

We all have seen the manhood of Islamic nations when the imperial forces of the WEST were gathering at the borders of Iraq.

Also, US drones have A-T-A engagement capabilities. If PAF goes after them, it can loose its Jets in the process. Americans are smarter then we anticipate them to be.

LeGend... We are not surprised... we are simply fed up...

When Mazloom is not given justice... thats when Nations are destroyed...

Dont worry... Pakistan is next in line after Egypt, Tunis and Libya... its coming to you soon!!!

Why not we use china force on our pay ? if we pay them 2 billion dollar per year ( Half of current budget of our Army) in order to protect us against the Afghanistan, India , and the USA drones, i think they will do the job pity convincingly ? what you guys say ??????????????

Leave it to Legend to scare us from the big bad wolf America...

the only solution some people have for Pakistan is to be continued to be raped!!!
I am presenting facts.

Pakistani top brass is doing its best to avoid conflict with US - the Armaggeddon or whatever.

After 9/11 event, Pakistan was the first nation to be threatened by US. Do you think that this was a stunt?

USA does not wants Pakistan to stand on its feet and help other Islamic nations. It will be percieved as a challenge to US interests.

It is better to get hit by boots then be burned by fire. I know that some people will disagree with me on this, but would you like to see millions of Pakistani families displaced rather then a few thousands?

If warmongers want a war with US, be my guest. However, if my house is burned, I will strike those warmongers first. This is exactly what happened in Iraq. Iraqi people started killing each other after invasion.

Talk big when you have the capability to do so.

Cheap attempt to do damage control from the Davis issue...
More like a slap for keeping Davis in jail for 2 months.

The Brookings Institution suggests that drone strikes may kill "10 or so civilians" for every militant killed. However the Pakistani military has stated that most of those killed were hardcore Al-qaeda and Taliban militants.

Al-Qaeda's Abu Laith al-Libi & 2 senior al-Qaeda leaders Usama al-Kini and Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan killed by drone attacks are a few examples.

There has been some success but on what cost? perhaps Pakistan should hold a referendum and let the people decide whether they wish to continue or not with drone attacks

now look at this and wait for more blasts
3-18-2011_65756_1.gif

good move by Waziris as our Army (sorry to the word 'army') aren't capable and start shivering on hearing the word 'Amreeka'.

Back
Top Bottom