What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Well, that is the other possibility. Obama is desperate to save a failed Presidency and he may be stupid enough to attack Pakistan to score some points.

Our nukes would be useless because they can't reach the US mainland and any nuclear attack on US troops in the region would trigger a nuclear response. At the conventional level, we are no match for the US. Maybe it is this reality which is keeping Kayani's hands tied. He knows the US is itching for a fight.
YES! This IS the Big Picture. Agreed 100%

USA does not wants Pakistan to stand on its feet

Did USA want China to stand on her own feet or Russia? Actually, yes - standing on your feet does not mean being hostile towards others - yes, it means being able to defend yourself but not being aggressive. So it's not USA that does not want a Pakistan that can stand on her own feet, it's elements within Pakistan, whose heads are in Sajjdah and whose behinds are .....

The Brookings Institution suggests that drone strikes may kill "10 or so civilians" for every militant killed. However the Pakistani military has stated that most of those killed were hardcore Al-qaeda and Taliban militants.

Al-Qaeda's Abu Laith al-Libi & 2 senior al-Qaeda leaders Usama al-Kini and Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan killed by drone attacks are a few examples.

There has been some success but on what cost? perhaps Pakistan should hold a referendum and let the people decide whether they wish to continue or not with drone attacks

with this army and drone attack ...... i do not need to say anything

Why not we use china force on our pay ? if we pay them 2 billion dollar per year ( Half of current budget of our Army) in order to protect us against the Afghanistan, India , and the USA drones, i think they will do the job pity convincingly ? what you guys say ??????????????
I 100% agree with you Sir, If this happens then US will wet their pants..:rofl::china:

Did USA want China to stand on her own feet or Russia? Actually, yes - standing on your feet does not mean being hostile towards others - yes, it means being able to defend yourself but not being aggressive. So it's not USA that does not want a Pakistan that can stand on her own feet, it's elements within Pakistan, whose heads are in Sajjdah and whose behinds are .....

aint you so harsh :P anyways but at current state my heart has appreciate you for your statement

Why not we use china force on our pay ? if we pay them 2 billion dollar per year ( Half of current budget of our Army) in order to protect us against the Afghanistan, India , and the USA drones, i think they will do the job pity convincingly ? what you guys say ??????????????

first thing you are not in a situation to say $2billion per year to china..it's rather the opposite.
secondly china is not yet there..may be after 30-50 years but then also it's a tough call to take.

You have a point.

Pakistan can stand on its feet. It does not matters what US wants or not.

However, you highlighted the point that some people inside Pakistan (probably on US payroll) may not want this nation to stand on its feet.

Trust me! If Pakistan becomes strong, no nation would challenge us. This is the point that many should understand here.

We are like Cambodia at the moment.

Sorry, Bro, neither in quantity and certainly not in quality.

Wont comment on the Quality obviously... When you have these Armies selling the very dignity and honor of their countries (such as happening in Pakistan today)... then its obviously bad quality...

But in Quantity we are the biggest and the largest...

Kindly check it out from Page 25 of the following book... You can download the book from the link... I searched this just for you!!!!

BOOK: Emerging World Order - The Islamic Khilafah State

The Prophet saw once said... (translation)... that ...if you have no shame then do what you like... This one Hadith should be told to the Pakistani Army today!!!!

World Super Power as United State of America NEVER says "apology" to any one.
They have the license to do what ever they want against especially Muslim States in this world.
2ndly, its Innocent people being killed by these Drone Attacks, not Zardar`s members. Because he is worry
to make or have some $$$, £££, €€€ that this chance he may NEVER get his life again. (I don`t think he will get again)

I am presenting facts.

Pakistani top brass is doing its best to avoid conflict with US - the Armaggeddon or whatever.

After 9/11 event, Pakistan was the first nation to be threatened by US. Do you think that this was a stunt?

USA does not wants Pakistan to stand on its feet and help other Islamic nations. It will be percieved as a challenge to US interests.

It is better to get hit by boots then be burned by fire. I know that some people will disagree with me on this, but would you like to see millions of Pakistani families displaced rather then a few thousands?

If warmongers want a war with US, be my guest. However, if my house is burned, I will strike those warmongers first. This is exactly what happened in Iraq. Iraqi people started killing each other after invasion.

Talk big when you have the capability to do so.

More like a slap for keeping Davis in jail for 2 months.

dear sir first of all we want peace not war.if stoping drone is war then its ok we want war.
you are talking abut after 9-11 and you forget war is going on by amercan side they kill us daily yesterday they air raid on us and kill 80 civils . what war other then these acts? from usa side its full scale war from side we are sleeping.inside out side USA is working as war situation with pakistan. you are talking abut iraqi people killing each other whats going on in pakistan? yes we are in civil war now if you dont see it near your home its not mean its not happened.

if pakistan rise this issue every platform and again and again USA will stop it belive me there is no leggal aprooval for this even libia is better then pakistan look today.

The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come

look to me better way we should adopt them for defend us and live a life in peace at least no one has balls to war with china . its time to pact with china and desolve pak forces. they should go and work as constraction workers .

dear sir first of all we want peace not war.if stoping drone is war then its ok we want war.
you are talking abut after 9-11 and you forget war is going on by amercan side they kill us daily yesterday they air raid on us and kill 80 civils . what war other then these acts? from usa side its full scale war from side we are sleeping.inside out side USA is working as war situation with pakistan. you are talking abut iraqi people killing each other whats going on in pakistan? yes we are in civil war now if you dont see it near your home its not mean its not happened.

if pakistan rise this issue every platform and again and again USA will stop it belive me there is no leggal aprooval for this even libia is better then pakistan look today.

35.000 Innocent Pakistani has lost their lives/killed in bomb blasts, suicide attacks, drone attacks since Pakistan supporting USA against WAR ON TERROR.

Then brief us what is the advantage of being a 1st Islamic Nuclear power ? Or atleast tell us how to eat these weapons to end hunger of the poors
Nuclear weapons are not enough. We are Nuclear nuetred against US.

Problem is that we are weak internally. We have weak economy, sellouts in power, and limited conventional capabilities.

How long do you think we will last in a state of war with these weaknesses?

I am not a fan of Musharraf but he once said it right: Pakistan has more to worry from internal threats.

If we can make our nation strong, we CAN throw US out from South Asia. Trust me on this.

US does not challenges powerful nations. It may succeed in capturing one but the fight will be too hard and difficult. This is the preventer.

US does not threatens Russia and China for a reason. Russia and China are examples of STRONG nations.

World Super Power as United State of America NEVER says "apology" to any one.
They have the license to do what ever they want against especially Muslim States in this world.
2ndly, its Innocent people being killed by these Drone Attacks, not Zardar`s members. Because he is worry
to make or have some $$$, £££, €€€ that this chance he may NEVER get his life again. (I don`t think he will get again)

i just wondering what they will do with all this money why not he teach a lesson from his wife?

Back
Top Bottom