What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

U signed the kerry lugal bill which was passed by Pakistani Senate the terms of the deal permit drone strikes

This bill must be scraped if you wish to leave the 'war on terror'

its an open bill we dont know how many secret bill and promises working here dear

now look at this and wait for more blasts
3-18-2011_65756_1.gif

Mind translating that into English.

its an open bill we dont know how many secret bill and promises working here dear

We know 'some' these drones take off from Pakistan air space, Kayani himself said before that drone attacks are helpful in targetting taliban who have attacked the Pakistani state now what does the COAS want? im lost in one way he condemns it on the other he supports drone attacks very confusing.

We know 'some' these drones take off from Pakistan air space, Kayani himself said before that drone attacks are helpful in targetting taliban who have attacked the Pakistani state now what does the COAS want? im lost in one way he condemns it on the other he supports drone attacks very confusing.

He has condemned killings not the drone attacks itself.

I m only saying this from my experience... Everytime, I have mentioned something about America working against Pakistan's interest to intelligence agencies or Army officers... they gave the same sara hoowa ahmaqana jawab...

we need America to contain India...

This may not be so off topic really... Pakistan is now in the gutter because we are not standing up to America... believe me I do not consider India to be the bigger enemy... It is America which is our biggest enemy... it is more dangerous to us than India because it is an enemy in disguise of being a friend!!!
America might be enemy in disguise but America did played a role in discouraging India from attacking Pakistan twice in the 21st century. :azn:

No Islamic nation has the balls to act like PORUS against forces of Alexander (modern age USA). So why just blame Kayani? I am hardly surprised by his response.

Kayani knows that in case of dire consquences, no Islamic nation will come to its rescue. Musharraf also knew this.

We all have seen the manhood of Islamic nations when the imperial forces of the WEST were gathering at the borders of Iraq.

Also, US drones have A-T-A engagement capabilities. If PAF goes after them, it can loose its Jets in the process. Americans are smarter then we anticipate them to be.

Then brief us what is the advantage of being a 1st Islamic Nuclear power ? Or atleast tell us how to eat these weapons to end hunger of the poors

No Islamic nation has the balls to act like PORUS against forces of Alexander (modern age USA). So why just blame Kayani? I am hardly surprised by his response.

Kayani knows that in case of dire consquences, no Islamic nation will come to its rescue. Musharraf also knew this.

We all have seen the manhood of Islamic nations when the imperial forces of the WEST were gathering at the borders of Iraq.

Also, US drones have A-T-A engagement capabilities. If PAF goes after them, it can loose its Jets in the process. Americans are smarter then we anticipate them to be.

It's not the military support that matters; the combined might of all the Islamic militaries is insignificant compared to the US.

It's the fact that we won't even get much diplomatic support from the Islamic countries.

Tribal leaders have vowed that they will take revenge from Americans for killing innocents. I was fearing this.

what else do you expect from them ........ they are human they are muslims they are pakistanis ............. if same thing happens to us what will be our reaction did we ever think about it?

He has condemned killings not the drone attacks itself.

In no war so far has there been no civilian deaths, drone attacks are based on pre-intelligence data gathered on selected targets and on this case it miserably failed. There is no guarantee such events wont happen in the future like it has happened in the past are these drone attacks worth it at the end of the day? this is a debate for the Pakistani people and goverment to make

Pakistan demands apalogies over drone strike ?

AFter Raymond Davis ? - :rofl:
Pakistan you're funny

even if you did, what use is it anyway when America walks all over you.

So, are you saying the US will declare actual war on Pakistan if we shoot down a drone?

Obama wants to end the conflict and pull out next year. I am not sure they are in a mood to escalate the fight.
Brother, US is willing to take action against Libya and you think that it will not respond to our actions?

Also, read this:

Afghanistan Withdrawal Resolution Rejected In Bipartisan House Vote : It's All Politics : NPR

So much for Obama tunes. It is all publicity stunt. Obama in the end is an American.

Clearly, this drone attack was payback for Raymond Davis.

It was calculated precisely to inflame public opinion against the army and ISI. And it's working exactly to plan.

Brother, US is willing to take action against Libya and you think that it will not respond to our actions?

Well, that is the other possibility. Obama is desperate to save a failed Presidency and he may be stupid enough to attack Pakistan to score some points.

Our nukes would be useless because they can't reach the US mainland and any nuclear attack on US troops in the region would trigger a nuclear response. At the conventional level, we are no match for the US. Maybe it is this reality which is keeping Kayani's hands tied. He knows the US is itching for a fight.

Back
Top Bottom