What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

You want to say that americans will come to pakistan, kill people and go free while army can not do anything more than protest?

so what is the point of having an army? why waste people's hard earned money on these j######?
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

army is for 23 march prade or when police lose control they come kick us hehehehe

they are not for war .

so use men f-16s until we have last f-16 mirage jf-17 even f-7. why dont usa attack on n.korea? they have air force? its not easy to assult on a nuke missile nation if nation have ghairat hahahha .

So, are you saying the US will declare actual war on Pakistan if we shoot down a drone?

Obama wants to end the conflict and pull out next year. I am not sure they are in a mood to escalate the fight.

Nothing other than few warnings.

shoot it but i am afraid if we can do that.

on public level we can stop their supplies.

Why beat around the bush?
Shooting an unmanned drone in our airspace is much less provocative than stopping their supplies for all the troops in an active war zone in Afghanistan.

So, are you saying the US will declare actual war on Pakistan if we shoot down a drone?

Obama wants to end the conflict and pull out next year. I am not sure they are in a mood to escalate the fight.

then matter is done shot every drone or flying object which inter in pakistan its our right its the law and its duty of a sovrent army.

Ok guys! Stop posting and get a grip. I will also not post myself as i have difficulty too in controlling my emotions. We may say something in anger which we don't mean to say. So take a break all of you. I will also do the same.

Yar Kya Gherat Gherat ke Gardan laga rakhi hay

what do you expect? you sow thorns and will get flowers. come on

we cannot do justice in our private lives. we cannot show honor in day to day life.
what all we have? due to individual and collective moral and other types of corruption we have become zombies.

come on be practical. first mend ur own ways. in practice become loyal to Pakistan, it means be just and honorable.

remember if Wishes were horses then beggars would have been horsemen

let me quote Hazrat Ali (AS)
اگر دنیا میں انقلاب لانا چاہتے ہو تو تحزیب نفس کا آغاز خود سے کرو ، دنیا بدل جائے گی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

and this is the time to change..... change doesn't come in centuries it comes in just a moment of time.... we can change ourselves now now is the time for a change....

and one more thing sir I know what you are talking about but all the good people on earth said that change always comes from top to bottom not from bottom to top... change the top and all moral corruption will end just in a moment....

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Pakistan has demanded an apology and explanation from the United States over a drone strike in a tribal region, which officials said killed 35 people, the foreign ministry said.

Ms Janju added that Pakistan's ambassador to the US, Hussain Haqqani, had also been asked to make a similar strong protest to the State Department.

Thursday's attack was the most lethal drone strike to hit the lawless region of North Waziristan since August 2008 when the covert campaign escalated in the areas bordering Afghanistan.

In an official statement, prime minister Yousuf Raza Gilani also strongly condemned the drone attack, saying "it will only strengthen the hands of radical and extremist elements," an official statement said.

Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani also slammed the strike which he said hit a council of tribal elders as "unjustifiable".

"It is highly regrettable that a jirga of peaceful citizens, including elders of the area, was carelessly and callously targeted with complete disregard to human life," he said, adding the army had protested "in the strongest possible terms".

These are are called after shocks for Pakistan nation.

Foreign office, Pakistan ambassador to US, Prime minister, they are players who actively participated in RD release. So this was also planned to condemn drone attacks to convert nation's hate into the favour.

What about COAS, funny funny & funny

I am asking to these Pakistan strategic forces, air defense department of PAF, Army air defense, for what they are working for? What the hell we are buying BS F-16, BS JF-17 and other military equipments? Sit and look how a drone plane entered into our airs, fire missile and killed more than 60 peoples?
For this we are consuming money over military?

Dirty politics i never observed by our strategic forces.

Pakistan very proudly announced that they have ability in destroying drones so where the hell this ability now?

May be politicians & generals still believe that our nation consisted on MATRIC PASS people who will believe what we will say.
How pathetic politics they are doing.
At this moment Kiyani statement also full of surprise, he never before condemned these attacks so why now? To get support of nation how they sold nation for $s & now they need support for balancing situation?

Pathetic. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Shooting an unmanned drone in our airspace is much less provocative than stopping their supplies for all the troops in an active war zone in Afghanistan.

shoot it i am all for it. but who will? PAF is not allowed to do so.

anyway here new development now Americans will run for their lives as locals there have today announced to carry on suicide attacks on Americans across Pakistan.

Good luck US Pak army and agencies for your decisions to allow drones

Ok guys! Stop posting and get a grip. I will also not post myself as i have difficulty too in controlling my emotions. We may say something in anger which we don't mean to say. So take a break all of you. I will also do the same.

believe me in last three days my anger lavel is going high and high its not going down .every time i click page i got more anger. today if i have power i finish pak forces pak gov pak police once forever.

I thought these drone were operating with the concent of the Pakistani establishment. Do today's statements mean that permission is being withdrawn?

I thought these drone were operating with the concent of the Pakistani establishment. Do today's statements mean that permission is being withdrawn?

To hell with permission and to hell with you... get out of this thread it's not for you

Some people are trying to use both sides in this now... Pak Army with their fat stupid and incompetent Generals... and equally mad, stupid and ignorant TTP et al...

Pakistan is about to have a blood bath it seems... May Allah swt protect our people Ameen...

Thread closed for moderation.

Also, this is the last time I am pointing this out, please use standard English for posts. Roman Urdu or any other language is allowed only in the Members' Club.

The forum is visited by members of all nationalities and the posts have to be legible.

Elmo.

To hell with permission and to hell with you... get out of this thread it's not for you

That was a serious question dude. I may be spending too much time with conspiracy theorists, but isn't it generally accepted that these attacks have the concent of the Pakistani establishment?

then matter is done shot every drone or flying object which inter in pakistan its our right its the law and its duty of a sovrent army.

Yes, we can and should shoot the drones, but my question was what is the likely US reaction?

anyway here new development now Americans will run for their lives as locals there have today announced to carry on suicide attacks on Americans across Pakistan.

Don't you think that will invite a far worse international reaction than shooting down illegal drones over our airspace?

Clearly, PAF has the ability to shoot these drones. There must have been some serious consequences laid out to Kayani if he ordered a shootdown. I am wondering what those consequences are.

Some attacks were, in the past. I am not sure if all were joint operations and, in any case, the cooperation was halted after Raymond Davis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom