What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Both Kiyani & Pasha should be fired ... & bring some patriotic & Nationalist General on their places .... :angry:

it is likely they wont apologize, rather no statement has been issued yet...now what ?

what if pakistan fire them and new generals will more pupet then these. is arrmy ko cancer lag gya hai ghulami or bheek ka maal khany ka.

Better idea would be for them to face the firing squad... this way, everyone will think a million times before committing treason again...

But who would do this... best not to expect the rest of the Army moving against their leaders...

There is nt much difference between these politicians and these Army Generals... I have been saying this from the very first day on this forum... Now everyone would believe me...

Better idea would be for them to face the firing squad... this way, everyone will think a million times before committing treason again...

But who would do this... best not to expect the rest of the Army moving against their leaders...

There is nt much difference between these politicians and these Army Generals... I have been saying this from the very first day on this forum... Now everyone would believe me...

my dear friend its mushy in this line first people have to shot first in his head then these small snakes. i am sure if this happen even in yemen there army will ready air defence for next time but kiyani? heheheehehehh aysy to nhi pet bardh raha is ka hahahahaah

they are generals of AC rooms cit eat enjoy evening play golf go army house dinner and sleep. they are show peaces of pakistan . yesterday some one kill 80 of his citezens and he even never pass a single order to ready the air defence or any other defencive manner till now. pure ghulam

Yeah... and then their daughters come to Europe and change their names from Jannat Begum to Janet!!!

Zahni Ghulami ka paidar namoona...

Sirf kuch hee dollars main khareedyay... Pak Fauj Ka Dishwasher Dabba!!!

Well you can either continue feeding it, or you can try to kill the snake. But please, whatever you do, please don't back the mongoose (taliban) against the snake.

Yaar... from the very first day I have stood against this Taliban nonsense... I remember opposing them at the time when our people were singing their praises in my city... the other day a Pukhtoon Nationalist friend jokingly said to me about Colonel Imam's cold blooded murder...

Jo Boya Wuhi Kata... (what you sow, that you reap) and I felt like crying by God... The problem for Pakistan is simple...

The only enemy Pakistan Army sees is India... America is the baap of Pakistan Army and until this generation of sell out Generals stay in power, we will keep feeding the snake and keep getting bitten by it...

As for India... you already know that we are partly at war with each other because of these colonialists... who sell weapons to both sides!!!

This is why I have also spoken against some of this Zaid Hamid nonsense, which talks about Indians as if they are to serve as some sort of slaves for Pakistanis (after Ghazwa e Hind)... our Army top brass is definitely in this Khubt... that to contain India we need to serve America... which is absolute nonsense...

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Pakistan has demanded an apology and explanation from the United States over a drone strike in a tribal region, which officials said killed 35 people, the foreign ministry said.
]

The foreign Ministry should apologise to the nation for its utter lie about casualty figure. you beasts have killed more than 80 innocent people who were gathered to discuss forming support against militants.

Gen Kiyani should apologise to the nation. Establishment should apologise to the nation, Why US should apologise when you have allowed them to operate drones.

:tdown:

This is why I have also spoken against some of this Zaid Hamid nonsense, which talks about Indians as if they are to serve as some sort of slaves for Pakistanis (after Ghazwa e Hind)... our Army top brass is definitely in this Khubt... that to contain India we need to serve America... which is absolute nonsense...

as far as i know the top brass of army is NOT in this khabt neither they support his ideology. this i am saying with conviction and i also do NOT support this ideology.

we need to not to attack any country and why should we. its not solution to anything.

anyway please come back to the topic which is more important than discussing war mongering

Will an apology by US & Mr. Kiyani bring any change to the beraved families who have lost their loved ones? Instead ask for $$$$$$$$$$$ I think that was the case before and now ? What would apology serve .. its only mere words, can they buy atleast coffins with them .....

Back
Top Bottom