What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

why not sarbajit Singh throw some money in front of these beasts & get free like davis ?

shut up you KIYANI ........ it has been for last many years ....... heck of the innocent peoples are dieing and where was your protest till yet ........ now shut your mouth bastard ........................maza aata kiyani k bayan k bad aik aour drone kartay ....... protest karnay say kia ho ga shot the droon down you idiot kiyani.

Dont insult any personality, instead of "gali and galoch" use this forum for proper debating and constructive opinions.

Otherwise, dont post at all.

kill zardari and apologise

No, Zardari and the likes has got nothing to do with this. He has been there in the office under the mercy of Holy-ISI in order to escape these crimes done by Pak Forces to their people. Pakistani people were first fooled by Zia-ul-Haq using religion and crushing thousand Pakistanis to call for a holy war on the soviets. Then Musharraf came in and he gave full hand to his Army and the invaders to kill on both sides of the border ruthlessly. Now Kiyani is acting like Gay and doing nothing to save his own people - and we consider Pak Army as the savior of Pakistan.

In my opinion, bomb GHQ while there is a high profile meeting in place, and Pakistan will be saved from this menace once and forever else not a chance.

they are nothing but just garbage and burden on the soil of pak-land they should be kicked out or killed no other choice we have for them we cannot forgive them ............... we have been fooled enough they cannot fool us anymore ......... i cannot take it anymore this has crossed my tolerance level i will be out for protest today after juma prayer INSHALLAH and i will protest against pak arm forces rather than pak govt .. because pak army is more culprit than pak govt ..

I am sitting in a small town and i wish if i would have been in big cities i also would have been protested against army because they are the culprits not the govt. the govt is being dectated by the army from the begining .

laiqs@mi, dude can you please change the last part of your sig. It's very offensive. I know you're hurt but that doesn't give you the right to insult entire nation's mothers. You can't respect your mother, fine, don't insult ours.

Guys these are the words of Imran Khan,

I WILL LEAD THE PROTEST IN ISLAMABAD AFTER JUMMA PRAYER AGAINST ATTACK ON SOVEREIGNTY OF PAKISTAN. I APPEAL TO THE NATION TO RISE UP AGAINST THESE ATROCITIES AND PROTEST ALL OVER PAKISTAN AFTER FRIDAY PRAYERS. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
DATE/TIME: March 18, 2011 @ 12:30PM
VENUE: Appara Chowk, Islamabad

Well I dont know much about Pakistan but it is clear that US can't attack with there drones inside pakistani territory without telling pakistani Army and establishment/GOP.....So,as GOP and PA already given clearence to USA for these drone attacks....Then why asking for apology now?? Just to make fool of your own people??

No offence intended! Just my thought!

Pakistan Asks US for apology and US says:

Pants-Down-pants-butt-joke-smiley-emoticon-000585-large.gif

@ iphone
its not me who said that it was american when we sold aimal kansi that was the time he said this in court.

@iphone
i have changed my signature does this changes the reality ...
it now makes you hapy ?????
and where were you when an american saiid sooo....

Back
Top Bottom