What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

That was a serious question dude. I may be spending too much time with conspiracy theorists, but isn't it generally accepted that these attacks have the concent of the Pakistani establishment?

Sorry for that buddy but currently em out of my mind..... I seriously believe that it's none of India's or Indians' business to discuss internal matters of Pakistan.... whether it's due mutual consent or not it none of India's business

Where is our all weather friend china? :hitwall: why they do not help us to fight or contain america?

Where is our all weather friend china? :hitwall: why they do not help us to fight or contain america?
china does not has habit to pamper us everytime ....... china wants pakistan to stand on its own ...... china has help us alot in defence technology what else do you expect from china ........?

china does not has habit to pamper us everytime ....... china wants pakistan to stand on its own ...... china has help us alot in defence technology

america also gives us weapons and $$$$$ but this does not mean they are our all weather friend.

what else do you expect from china ........?
help like saudi arabia providing to bahrain. like US providing to israel, japan, taiwan. we deserve more help than just weapons from our friend china.

What do you expect China to do? Go to war with US over Pakistan?

Seriously!

not direct war but china can warn america, do not kill innocent pakistanis or face the consequence. israel, japan, south korea, taiwan get such support from america.

Falcon

Perhaps we could first help ourselves, others might have greater confidence in us, possibly? Few will want to help those who cannot develop consensus among themselves.

thank you brother. i wanted to make a point. pakistan needs chinese help now or never.

So, are you saying the US will declare actual war on Pakistan if we shoot down a drone?

Obama wants to end the conflict and pull out next year. I am not sure they are in a mood to escalate the fight.

what will happen if USA declare a war against Pakistan ..... will we die ....... yes we will die ..... but atleast we will die like tipu sultan ...... its better to die like tipu sultan rather to live like at current level of pakistani life.....

Dude our main enemies are our leaders, Judges, Establishment (ISI +Military) not america or india any more, and mark my words if God forbid war break out in future , there will be no above mentined moron remain here to save us they will all left out the country before the war even breakout like IRAQI commanders & generals ........:usflag:

Dude our main enemies are our leaders, Judges, Establishment (ISI +Military) not america or india any more, and mark my words if God forbid war break out in future , there will be no above mentined moron remain here to save us they will all left out the country before the war even breakout like IRAQI commanders & generals ........:usflag:

agreeeeeeeeeeed 10000000000% pakistani nation has to think again for some new system. army ISI are not worthy to be trust. polical partyes are worse ever . look they daily they play lota game in parlement if i have gun i shot them all. we sent there for solve our problems they are joking playing and wasting our money. now i wanna se iran type revolution in pakistan.

not direct war but china can warn america, do not kill innocent pakistanis or face the consequence.

And the American response would be, "what consequences? will you dare to shoot down an American pilot?"
The Chinese are not stupid to make empty threats.

israel, japan, south korea, taiwan get such support from america.

Because America is the hyperpower. Even Russia will think three times before threatening USA.

what will happen if USA declare a war against Pakistan ..... will we die ....... yes we will die ..... but atleast we will die like tipu sultan ...... its better to die like tipu sultan rather to live like at current level of pakistani life.....

I honestly don't know what America would do, but an open all-out war seems unlikely.

my dear friend its mushy in this line first people have to shot first in his head then these small snakes. i am sure if this happen even in yemen there army will ready air defence for next time but kiyani? heheheehehehh aysy to nhi pet bardh raha is ka hahahahaah
No Islamic nation has the balls to act like PORUS against forces of Alexander (modern age USA). So why just blame Kayani? I am hardly surprised by his response.

Kayani knows that in case of dire consquences, no Islamic nation will come to its rescue. Musharraf also knew this.

We all have seen the manhood of Islamic nations when the imperial forces of the WEST were gathering at the borders of Iraq.

Also, US drones have A-T-A engagement capabilities. If PAF goes after them, it can loose its Jets in the process. Americans are smarter then we anticipate them to be.

U signed the kerry lugal bill which was passed by Pakistani Senate the terms of the deal permit drone strikes

This bill must be scraped if you wish to leave the 'war on terror'

now look at this and wait for more blasts
3-18-2011_65756_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom