What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

I am presenting facts.

Pakistani top brass is doing its best to avoid conflict with US - the Armaggeddon or whatever.

After 9/11 event, Pakistan was the first nation to be threatened by US. Do you think that this was a stunt?

USA does not wants Pakistan to stand on its feet and help other Islamic nations. It will be percieved as a challenge to US interests.

It is better to get hit by boots then be burned by fire. I know that some people will disagree with me on this, but would you like to see millions of Pakistani families displaced rather then a few thousands?

If warmongers want a war with US, be my guest. However, if my house is burned, I will strike those warmongers first. This is exactly what happened in Iraq. Iraqi people started killing each other after invasion.

Talk big when you have the capability to do so.

More like a slap for keeping Davis in jail for 2 months.

You are not presenting facts... you are talking nonsense...

You really believe America would go to war over Davis??

Bro... we have been over this before... what you are totally failing to see is the plight and misery of our people from being beaten up under the boots of America... Actually you are the one who seems to be living in a fairytale when you talk about preventing yourself from being burned... Pakistan IS BURNING BRO... are Tribal areas not part of Pakistan?? and if you think that this country is going to avoid some sort of imagined disaster that can only come when you oppose the USA then be my guest... wait for less than a year and see how Pakistan falls and it starts burning in each and every main city of the country...

Just how some people are unable to grasp the reality on the ground is beyond me...

Khair... my job was just to warn!!! when the whole country start burning in actual fire, perhaps then you ll change your mind...

35.000 Innocent Pakistani has lost their lives/killed in bomb blasts, suicide attacks, drone attacks since Pakistan supporting USA against WAR ON TERROR.

and still some of our brothers thinking its not the war? god damn we never lose citizens and solders in all three wars with india in these numbers.

i just wondering what they will do with all this money why not he teach a lesson from his wife?

Wife, Son, Daughter means nothing for him.
Only £, $, € means every thing for him. Thats why we call him Mr.10% :devil:

YES! This IS the Big Picture. Agreed 100%

I wonder what would happen if Pakistan declared that we had a number of nukes stored in an undisclosed Muslim country as a second strike capability?

35.000 Innocent Pakistani has lost their lives/killed in bomb blasts, suicide attacks, drone attacks since Pakistan supporting USA against WAR ON TERROR.

Since Pak Army licking the boots of its master US of A... Go and tell this to the man in your avatar now... and see how he starts calling you a traitor!!!

and still some of our brothers thinking its not the war? god damn we never lose citizens and solders in all three wars with india in these numbers.

Well,
Its all about that why Pakistan become as a 1st ever Nu-Clear Islamic State in the world.
Maybe, we are paying for it that is what USA, India, Israel, England don`t like it ?

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Since Pak Army licking the boots of its master US of A... Go and tell this to the man in your avatar now... and see how he starts calling you a traitor!!!

Mind your language you poor kid.

I wonder what would happen if Pakistan declared that we had a number of nukes stored in an undisclosed Muslim country as a second strike capability?

Why would we do that???

A second strike against whom???

It's the position of the GoP that it's nuclear weapons are to deter Indian aggression, so second strike against whom?? Why in another country?? what other country would willingly agree to be evaporated to hell for Pakistan?? What other country would even trust leaders Pakistanis themselves do not trust??

Well,
Its all about that why Pakistan become as a 1st ever Nu-Clear Islamic State in the world.
Maybe, we are paying for it that is what USA, India, Israel, England don`t like it ?

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Mind your language you poor kid.

ok lay down nukes we need peace not nukes what we got from nukes ? 30000 killed till now if some one attack us nuke may be we recover back but from this mess we cant.

its first nuke of the world that people defend nukes rather then nukes defend people.

Guys, can we stop blaming the Pakistan army and ISI for this, please?

That was the whole point of the Ameican drone attack -- to turn public opinion against the army and ISI.

If Mr. Zardari is called Mr. 10%, Gen Biryani is not less either in his misdeeds. He can surely be anointed Mr 90%

Oohh -- It's not the incompetence and cyncism of the army and ISI that has turned the population against it, it's the US - damn that US

ok lay down nukes we need peace not nukes what we got from nukes ? 30000 killed till now if some one attack us nuke may be we recover back but from this mess we cant.

its first nuke of the world that people defend nukes rather then nukes defend people.

We did that because of India.
Otherwise pr today you may under the control of India.

Guys, can we stop blaming the Pakistan army and ISI for this, please?

That was the whole point of the Ameican drone attack -- to turn public opinion against the army and ISI.

if that was plan it was duty of pak army to shot it down before enter pakistan and get 10000000000000 times more respect. tell to kiyani send back all amercans from pakistan today close conslates break all relations stop WOT and welcome rule us till your last day of life .if he can.

Back
Top Bottom