What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

@ Imran
What was the result of 8 years long talks with India?
Only 2.6% of GDP is spend on army. Huge army? I consumes as much as any other army.

you forget my first word? serius talk not time pass. there was many many big issues then india pakistan already solved.you cant waste billions on these issues.

and please tell me how many % gdp for health and education?

@ Imran
What was the result of 8 years long talks with India?
Only 2.6% of GDP is spend on army. Huge army? I consumes as much as any other army.

8 year old talks ?? Can you elaborate ??

Vajpayee came to Lahore in train for a peace process, Kargil Happened and then Attack on Parliament Happened and even after that during the reign of Mush, both the countries were on the verge of a settlement when Mumbai happened.

Dont fault India here.

First of all Pakistanis should know here u cannot win militarily against USA even if u become stronger economically..the headway USA has in every field especially weapons development is mind boggling...and y will china come to clean ur mess with USA?..China has its cards to play and it definitely will not use it for Pakistan..because they might need to use it for their purpose someday when needed.In international diplomacy,friends will come to a certain point..and after that u r all alone...this is true for every country.

The only way u can make USA listen to u is by being indifferent to their requests.

The next time USA's drones enter Pakistani airspace, shoot down a drone or two.Then, dont make any jingoistic statements ..just a clear message from Pakistani FO to world media .."A foreign plane had entered our airspace..and after repeated warnings we shot the drone down"..
Let USA cry in media.but dont get into diplomatic tussle.As long as no american soldier or pilot dies coz of pakistani soldier , there will be no american public backlash or support to american gov.
carry on with day-to day dealings with USA...give a quiet and clear signal...we want to help u in ur WoT..but u enter our airspace without permission, we will shoot ur drones down..

slowly, but surely USA will come around..

If India have had the same situation like Pakistan suffering pr today,
Will India do the same thing what you suggesting?

Come on, Brother :devil:

Then why India always REJECT Pak offer about peaceful dialogue?

man serius talk with open mind will done the job . problem is you guys dont think that these matters will finish.look bro when you deal you see your benifit pakistan resolve issues with india as small lose to recover and save from big lose. 60 years we lose many many achivments for these jokes with inida. pakistan can be another japan if we work honestly and finish our problems with others and stay in limits dont involve in any issue.

man serius talk with open mind will done the job . problem is you guys dont think that these matters will finish.look bro when you deal you see your benifit pakistan resolve issues with india as small lose to recover and save from big lose. 60 years we lose many many achivments for these jokes with inida. pakistan can be another japan if we work honestly and finish our problems with others and stay in limits dont involve in any issue.

For your kind information India always reacted and still reject Pakistan`s offer about peacefull dialogue.

You are not presenting facts... you are talking nonsense...

You really believe America would go to war over Davis??

Bro... we have been over this before... what you are totally failing to see is the plight and misery of our people from being beaten up under the boots of America... Actually you are the one who seems to be living in a fairytale when you talk about preventing yourself from being burned... Pakistan IS BURNING BRO... are Tribal areas not part of Pakistan?? and if you think that this country is going to avoid some sort of imagined disaster that can only come when you oppose the USA then be my guest... wait for less than a year and see how Pakistan falls and it starts burning in each and every main city of the country...

Just how some people are unable to grasp the reality on the ground is beyond me...

Khair... my job was just to warn!!! when the whole country start burning in actual fire, perhaps then you ll change your mind...
Brother, may be I am talking nonsense. In your eyes, I might be an idiot too.

Davis issue did brought Pak-US relations to a stand still. And if this was not enough, people are here suggesting to militarily engage US forces (e.g. Drones, CIA,...).

However, what solution do you have for our miseries? To fight USA?

How about this solution: The over sees Pakistani should try to establish a powerful lobby in US to fight for Pakistan's interests. Those Pakistani people should make them understand that how Pakistani society functions. Trust me! Americans will understand.

India and Israel have very strong representations in USA. As per one of our former ambassadors to US; 80,000 Indians are working in USA as representatives of their nation (Indian lobby). By comparison, Pakistan has very weak representation: only 400 people.

You expect Pak GOP and Pak Army to achieve miracles against USA on their own? How?

If India have had the same situation like Pakistan suffering pr today,
Will India do the same thing what you suggesting?

I dont know if India will do such a thing if she faces the situation ur facing..but i hope she does that...:cheers:

anyways..the only ministry in indian gov which has my respect is MEA(ministry of external affairs)..we have committed a lot of mistakes and will surely do again..but one thing i give credit to MEA is they learn from their mistakes...

Suitcase nukes of Gen.HongWu. ??
BTW are you serious ?

Just a thought. It could conceivably be an effective second strike option.

Bro... if the US is itching for a fight... I swear to God who holds my life in His mighty hands... US WILL GIVE YOU A FIGHT...

might as well just prepare for it then... you need to ready the Army to strike American troops inside Afghanistan and stop their supplies from Pakistan...

Oh wait a second... who I am talking about... Pakistan Army??

Send them to do some sort of Bhal Safai yaar... LOL

and

US bring pakistan in deep mess now its pakistani job to get out from it only protests condemns will never work .they have to work even for peace they spport talibans of afghan and kick out US as soon as posible. we have to create many many problems for US so they think abut go home not to give them more and more sporrt and they stay more here.

After the US is done with Pakistan, we will be like Afghanistan or Iraq.
It is a tough situation we are in, I agree.

The only option to deter the US is to make them believe that, if attacked, we will deliver a nuke to the US mainland one way or another. Maybe not today, maybe not this year. But it will arrive.

That's the only way to deter US military attack. It doesn't matter that they can vaporize all of Pakistan in one hour. As long as they believe there is a reasonable chance of nuclear retaliation on the US mainland, they will keep their distance.

Guaranteed.

For your kind information India always reacted and still reject Pakistan`s offer about peacefull dialogue.

and i know india now need peace more then any other thing if you know the ongoing indian economy and influance the need peace to become more powerfull.pakistan should now stop inidan phobia and resolve issues with them start trande and get out from dirty job of US and dirty games between indian raw and isi

Believe me India will not appreciate serious talks because it wants to control south asia. (sorry to say Maha baharat).
Huge army ? India has military budget of $36.8 billion as compared to $4.8 billion of Pakistan army.

Just a thought. It could conceivably be an effective second strike option.

and

After the US is done with Pakistan, we will be like Afghanistan or Iraq.
It is a tough situation we are in, I agree.

The only option to deter the US is to make them believe that, if attacked, we will deliver a nuke to the US mainland one way or another. Maybe not today, maybe not this year. But it will arrive.

as i know many other nations which are anti us they dont threat them nuke problem is $$$$ lose our respect and fear from there hearts now they think we are nothing .because they know us.

Believe me India will not appreciate serious talks because it wants to control south asia. (sorry to say Maha baharat).
Huge army ? India has military budget of $36.8 billion as compared to $4.8 billion of Pakistan army.

and still bhutan nepale moldives sri lanka are on the map why?

Brother, may be I am talking nonsense. In your eyes, I might be an idiot too.

Davis issue did brought Pak-US relations to a stand still. And if this was not enough, people are here suggesting to militarily engage US forces.

However, what solution do you have for our miseries? To fight USA?

How about this solution: the over sees Pakistani should try to establish a powerful lobby in US to fight for Pakistan's interests. We should make them understand that how Pakistani society functions. Trust me! Americans will understand.

India and Israel have very strong representations in USA. As per one of our former ambassadors to US; 80,000 Indians are working in USA as representatives of their nation (Indian lobby). By comparison, Pakistan has very weak representation: only 400 people.

So you expect GOP and Pak Army to do miracles against USA? How?

I have never called you an idiot and never will...

Brother... No one is asking for war... Wars are not an easy matter... It is YOU who is constantly talking about war... dont do this or there will be war... dont do that or there will be war... why?? Why is America not attacking Iran or Venezuala??

Please get this thing out of your head... I have posted books on different threads here detailing the plan to improve Pakistan... You need to read them and only then you can comment... Dont stick to just a one sided shallow argument and refuse to study the other side... You cannot say the same thing to me because we are LIVING your side of the reality at the moment... You are not the change... you need to listen to the change in order to understand it... If you dont listen you ll keep coming across as nonsense to many!!!

and i know india now need peace more then any other thing if you know the ongoing indian economy and influance the need peace to become more powerfull.pakistan should now stop inidan phobia and resolve issues with them start trande and get out from dirty job of US and dirty games between indian raw and isi

To do that you need someone to have dialogue/contact.
But as I said before India as usual always rejecting Pakistan`s peaceful dialogue offer again and again.

Guys tell me what Pakistan has lost in RD case. Specially asking Imran khan , MBQ etc.

Back
Top Bottom