What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously once you are knocked out of the tournament by your Arch-rival these tournaments which were once very important turns fuddu in an instant. This is the typical mentality instead of appreciating what a batsman did, you are telling the boundary was small, then let me tell you it was not just for Pakistan same was the case when India was batting. We can't help it if you cant hit sixes.

We have won this tournament 5 times in the past and it's played every 2 years. Go back and read my post in the match thread. I was just stating the fact that the boundaries are very small, which is true. Of course it's the same for both sides. Why are you getting your panties in a twist for no reasons?

Last edited:
Yindian and Rawami dalals must be defeated today.

Openers need to give good start..100 runs partnership....:) & someone from top 3 needs to score big 100..:)
Yea and no more bad shots and bad umpiring.....

I have a feeling that Pakistan might chase this one. The pitch is a concrete block.

abey Pakistanio....yeh Lungio ko itney run kaisey bananey diye???

BD ki saari Bejati kharab kar di..... :hitwall:

abey Pakistanio....yeh Lungio ko itney run kaisey bananey diye???

BD ki saari Bejati kharab kar di..... :hitwall:
Bangali mashli chaval bhar ke khake aye the..... lagta hai puri shark khali. ..

I never thought bangali girls are that beautiful, so many hot bangali girls in stadium lol

Bangali brownish girls are way hotter and beautiful than Pakistani pale / very white looking girls any day :wub: but Pakistani boys are more handsome than Bangali boys in general. I mean the features of Bangali girls are very good. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom