What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

excuse me sir who are you ?! are you the government of Pakistan spokesmen ? your own forign minister never even said anything close to what you are saying. actually the statements she made while visiting gulf countries and standing with bahrain made iran go crazy and went nuts on media. so keep your feelings to your self. this is politics. no room for emotions
unless you got a statement from your PM or foreign minister all what you say means nothing.

LOLOL Pakistan's foreign minister is an 80+ year old man not a "she", in fact the she you must be referring to has not been FM for two years now. If you are going by her statements of the past then know that a lot has changed in the past two years.

Pakistan is waging a war within it own borders,,,that and the current political instability + law n order situation,,,,,,frankly they r in no position to join any alliance against anyone.
but if situation improves,,no prize for guessing who they will align with.
pakistan won't join against iran, we aren't stupid.
they are our neighbors

You should respect the choice of the Pakistani nation to not take part in any proxy conflict, and instead remain a neutral country.
Pakistan is not even bordering Saudi Arabia (a tribal country of 20-30 million) so why should Pakistan risk its security further and open a hostile front towards a neighboring country on your behalf?
we already discussed this. the issue wasnt even mentioned in the meeting. no pakistani troops all this is crap. a pakistani officer said i only heard about this crap when asked about it from a reporter. dont confuse it with training.
your military is in 4 arab countries so stay quiet and dont embarrass your self lol.. respect the choice of 4 nations first you dumb fool :crazy:

You should respect the choice of the Pakistani nation to not take part in any proxy conflict, and instead remain a neutral country. Pakistan is not even bordering Saudi Arabia (a tribal country of 20-30 million) so why should Pakistan risk its security further and open a hostile front towards a neighboring country on your behalf?

Pakistan's role is to broker peace between Iran and GCC. If a war breaks out between Iran and GCC the consequences will destroy the entire region. Such a conflict will only benefit Israel by solidifying them as the regional top dog.

LOLOL Pakistan's foreign minister is an 80+ year old man not a "she", in fact the she you must be referring to has not been FM for two years now. If you are going by her statements of the past then know that a lot has changed in the past two years.
well hes a nice looking old man then. can somebody here educate this guy.

Hina Rabbani Khar
index.jpg

we already discussed this. the issue wasnt even mentioned in the meeting. no pakistani troops all this is crap. a pakistani officer said i only heard about this crap when asked about it from a reporter. dont confuse it with training.
your military is in 4 arab countries so stay quiet and dont embarrass your self lol.. respect the choice of 4 nations first you dumb fool :crazy:

Avoid personal attacks

well hes a nice looking old man then. can somebody here educate this guy.

Hina Rabbani Khar
View attachment 203029

She's no longer the FM

Our military is not at all in 4 arab countries. You need to stop with the lying. We have only sent a limited number of advisors and sold some military hardware (at those countries requests mind you).
Iraq's sovereign government asked for Iran's assistance and they could not be more greatful for our help against Daesh.

ISIS would occupy all Iraq without Iranian advisers: militia leader

Last edited:
Avoid personal attacks
i never saw you warning the iranians and the shia! do you want me to take you a toor around the forum to show you personal attacks ?! how about you dont take sides. and it wasnt a personal attack
I'm well placed to say what i've stated based on facts available to me to make my assessment. GOP is not the only stakeholder in Pakistan which has a say in ME policy.
you are right. go talk to the military and let us know what they think.

Pakistan's role is to broker peace between Iran and GCC. If a war breaks out between Iran and GCC the consequences will destroy the entire region. Such a conflict will only benefit Israel by solidifying them as the regional top dog.

Tell that to the saudis.
But you see, the actually dont give a damn about Israel. Reports of KSA allowing Israeli jets to use Saudi airspace, albeit rumours, are probably true. Their hostility towards Iran can not be remotely compared to the their theatrics visavi Israel-Palestine.

Pakistan must remain neutral at all costs.

We need to push on to create economic zone with China and Iran and establish central Asia trade route and build rail connection with Turkey.

It is time to rebuild. No more war and killing. Saudis can play Rome total war by themselves.

Pakistan is quite well suited to 'sleep out' this conflict like Switzerland did in WW-II.

Back
Top Bottom