What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

@PTV, @DGISPR, @ISPR

Learn from your iron brothers - Invest in your video productions. Lift yourself up from the scums of misery and lowness ness - rise for God sake! Rise!
dude, that thing has a scale that remains unmatched. no one matches that march.

54524973_2054662964640987_6040173668422647808_n.jpg

54525096_2054663041307646_4087322953136472064_n.jpg

Yo who is the burger woman with her fucked up English keeps shouting in my ear? Can't we just watch and listen to the parade without some some weirdo with fake American English accent?

This year we did not see any new items , most of stuff was already disclosed but the quality of video was high quality liked that

I watched it on youtube and quality was pretty good

May be the broadcast on TV been converted to analog but youtube feed was nice and crisp on my Laptop as it is able to handle HD quality feed, this youtube feed was 780p , there is still a level above called 1080p and then Ultra 4k

Goodstuff1.png

Goodstuff2.png

Goodstuff3.jpg

Goodstuff4.jpg

Goodstuff5.jpg

Goodstuff5.jpg

Goodstuff6.jpg

Goodstuff6.jpg

Goodstuff7.jpg

Goodstuff8.jpg

Goodstuff9.jpg

Goodstuff10.jpg

Last edited:
Yo who is the burger woman with her fucked up English keeps shouting in my ear? Can't we just watch and listen to the parade without some some weirdo with fake American English accent?
i can`t remember her name but she is rj from fm89 from 12pm to 2pm

https://www.armyrecognition.com/jan...ted_a-100_rocket_in_mlrs_artillery_corps.html
Inter Services Public Relations said “The A-100 Rocket has been indigenously developed by Pakistani scientists and engineers. With a range of over 100 kilometers, the rocket is a highly effective and potent for interdiction that can effectively disrupt enemy’s mobilization and assembly.”

Pakistan_army_inducted_A-100_Rocket_in_MLRS_Artillery_corps_3.jpg

Firing of Pakistani-made A-100 rockets by MLRS (Picture source: Pakistan MoD)

Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, was chief guest at the induction ceremony. Speaking on the occasion, the Army Chief paid rich tributes to scientists and engineers for indigenously developing A-100 Rocket which shall augment the existing conventional fire power capabilities of Pakistan Army. He emphasised Pakistan Army’s resolve to strengthen conventional forces to meet challenges of full spectrum threat. General Bajwa said that the Pakistani defence industry has maintained steady progress in the recent times.
We have the A100 since a long time. It was used in excercises in 2011
at 2:36 Now we are perhaps producing the rockets indigenously.

Back
Top Bottom