What's new

Pakistan crush India

Yes, but if you look at the history of cricket, Pakistan has normally been the better side and sometimes much better. It's only within the last 3-4 odd years that India became a better side and today it's much better.

When we have better side india refuse to play with us.

We just need to pick the right team and change inept managment than we are best tean once again.

ps 80 just look at the team under MS Gill rules...Most of them are Sikh Players apart from Danraj Pillai and one another player and look the Indian performance at that time..you will clearly get an answer.

With due respect to Dhanraj, Dilip, and other non-Sikh players, can you show me any better results that our hockey team has ever produced without Sikh players?

Historically our hockey teams has been dominated by Punjabis (including Sikhs, Muslims, and Hindus) and our teams performed very well then. This sport was very popular in Punjab, even before 1947. Due to this reason, there have always been 2 to 6 Sikh players in our hockey team.

BTW: I don't like KPS Gill for various other reasons. However, I disagree that he was responsible for bringing Sikh players into our hockey team. I think he is a very anti-Sikh person.

Last edited:
With due respect to Dhanraj, Dilip, and other non-Sikh players, can you show me any better results that our hockey team has ever produced without Sikh players?

Historically our hockey teams has been dominated by Punjabis (including Sikhs, Muslims, and Hindus) and our teams performed very well then. This sport was very popular in Punjab, even before 1947. Due to this reason, there have always been 2 to 6 Sikh players in our hockey team.

BTW: I don't like KPS Gill for various other reasons. However, I disagree that he was responsible for bringing Sikh players into our hockey team. I think he is a very anti-Sikh person.

Ps80 i am not telling that Sikh players are not talented there some awesome players from the Sikh community and i appreciate that but during the Gill era preferences are given to Sikh players even if there are some other talented players..There read an article about it a long time ago..I personally like gill because the way he handles Khalisthan movement but sad to say he was biased when he become president of Indian Hockey

Ps80 i am not telling that Sikh players are not talented there some awesome players from the Sikh community and i appreciate that but during the Gill era preferences are given to Sikh players even if there are some other talented players..There read an article about it a long time ago..I personally like gill because the way he handles Khalisthan movement but sad to say he was biased when he become president of Indian Hockey

Kindly provide any credible proof in support of your statement (bold part). Unless you can provide one, otherwise avoid making such statements.

Last edited:
FUBAR For those who don't know FUBAR, it means

FU**ED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR

In sports, one team wins and the other looses. There are ups and downs. Kindly avoid using such derogatory language, for the sake of hockey...the sport that many of us love to the core.

yh man theres no need to rub it in and we lost to nz..

karma is a biaa**ch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom