What's new

Pakistan cross-border fire kills Afghan civilian: official

Dance

Reaction score
KABUL: One civilian was killed when bullets fired by Pakistani troops crossed into a residential area in eastern Afghanistan, Afghan police alleged Saturday.

“Late last night, Pakistani soldiers started firing light weapons on residential areas in Goshta district,” the commander of border police in eastern Afghanistan, General Aminullah Amerkheil, told AFP. “As a result, one civilian was killed in his house.”

Last month, Afghan and Pakistani troops exchanged fire over the border, leaving one Pakistani soldier dead in the most serious clashes of their kind since 2007.

Pakistan cross-border fire kills Afghan civilian: official | World | DAWN.COM

i know they are not drunk to fire one sided only but i am so sad for civilian die in this incedent. RIP our brother.

KABUL: One civilian was killed when bullets fired by Pakistani troops crossed into a residential area in eastern Afghanistan, Afghan police alleged Saturday.

“Late last night, Pakistani soldiers started firing light weapons on residential areas in Goshta district,” the commander of border police in eastern Afghanistan, General Aminullah Amerkheil, told AFP. “As a result, one civilian was killed in his house.”

Last month, Afghan and Pakistani troops exchanged fire over the border, leaving one Pakistani soldier dead in the most serious clashes of their kind since 2007.Pakistan cross-border fire kills Afghan civilian: official | World | DAWN.COM

pakistani army dont gain anything by killing civilians on the other side of the border. i think there should be an investigation on what exactly happened, there is a possiblity the taliban might have been in the area hiding and firing on the soldiers. this is the sad situation in afghanistan that civilians die everyday.

Oopppssss sorry. Double thread feature doesnot showed that

It was a sad incident. The casualities have risen to 5. We should condemn this incident.

pakistani army dont gain anything by killing civilians on the other side of the border. i think there should be an investigation on what exactly happened, there is a possiblity the taliban might have been in the area hiding and firing on the soldiers. this is the sad situation in afghanistan that civilians die everyday.

so does the nato and americans... how many cases have been investigated for american collatoral damagein afg??

recently an afghan guy also killed some pakistanis by firing across the border..its obvious that pak army didnt intend to kill some af civilians across the border.

This incident was sad one. We should condemn it. Every innocent life is precious.

so does the nato and americans... how many cases have been investigated for american collatoral damagein afg??

recently an afghan guy also killed some pakistanis by firing across the border..its obvious that pak army didnt intend to kill some af civilians across the border.

what are you talkking about man?

Dont want to criticize or anything.... But do you know what happend to investigation in which pakistani soldiers died by afghan forces firing...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom