What's new

Pakistan continue cross-border shelling in Kunar province

Haha tryna scare us with your "strategic assets" I see. Please worry about the Taliban thats running amok in your country. We don't need advise and concern from Pakistan of all people:lol:, we can do risk assessment of our own.
aww

now now
getting touchy are we?

if you ask me personally

I will LUV to see Indians stay there ..its a good resting place.

no one can dictate any other country.
you are welcome to stay and present the bored taliban just another target. be my guest.

I have just seen a long video someone sent to me with vivid details of their ambushes on ANA and NATO forces.. it is bone chilling and I am sure most of Indian internet warriors will loose the appetite for bravado and war after seeing that.. even if you dont then

like I said earlier, be my guest, just present the bored Taliban another target of opportunity.
they despise foreigners specially the uninvited ones. ;)
Are Taliban of any side is in our national interest? I thought Pakistan's establishment most likely to support democratic government in afghanistan once U.S will leave. That is how our foreign ministry describe our foreign policies regarding to Afghanistan.

Haha tryna scare us with your "strategic assets" I see. Please worry about the Taliban thats running amok in your country. We don't need advise and concern from Pakistan of all people:lol:, we can do risk assessment of our own.

Seems like you having wet dreams of Talibans storming into Pakistan's every street, every house and USA starts bombing with his B-52s.... Try to have some medicine for your stomach ulcers as it helps to reduce nightmares you are having about your neighbors...Pack up your luggage along with your diapers because sure you will need diapers only just for going back home......:coffee: :enjoy:

aww

now now
getting touchy are we?

if you ask me personally

I will LUV to see Indians stay there ..its a good resting place.

Its pretty disheartening to see you stoop so low.

Seems like you having wet dreams of Talibans storming into Pakistan's every street, every house and USA starts bombing with his B-52s.... Try to have some medicine for your stomach ulcers as it helps to reduce nightmares you are having about your neighbors...Pack up your luggage along with your diapers because sure you will need diapers only just for going back home......:coffee: :enjoy:

:lol: And not a single fck was given that day. The frustration is understandable, given that the much awaited 2014 US troop withdrawal is not going to happen anytime soon.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom