What's new

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

Really?A 20 kt bomb (Pakistan's nukes are not known to exceed 20 kilotons) does moderate damage up to a radius of 1.6 km (severe damage is to a smaller area) - and 1.6 km radius means 10 square km. So you actually require more than 100,000 kt nuclear bombs to turn Pashtun belt into lifeless desert. If a single n.bomb is dropped on Afghanistan, within short time nukes will start exploding in punjab.......

@DESERT FIGHTER | Quit this useless Nuke talk, two of you.

Stick to the Topic. Further off topics will result in infractions.

Collateral damage just like in Kashmir. Or do you have double standards when it comes to you?

So cant one pray RIP for innocent?

By the way in this case only civilians are killed, that why I called for some more focus. Also we dont use gunships and jets on our own people in Kashmir.

So cant one pray RIP for innocent?

By the way in this case only civilians are killed, that why I called for some more focus. Also we dont use gunships and jets on our own people in Kashmir.

Look at the geographical location. But why I'm I explaining this to troll.

RIP to innocents.

Pakistan should focus more on killing terrorists.

Oh yes we are and thats y Afghans are getting mad.... But we dont care because they and their friends can keep whining and bitching . Its hunting season

Last edited:
I want to see our Armed Drones, patrolling over Kunar province and kill them all :D Lets do some drone practice there :P

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

May 31, 2014, 8:05 pm
REUTERS
Afghanistan- An airstrike by Pakistani forces along the Afghan border killed four civilians today, officials said, as a Pakistani offensive against Taliban militants continued despite protests by the Afghan government.

Pakistan launched its first major offensive in years against insurgents near the Afghan border on May 22 after several rounds of government-led peace talks ended in failure.

the thugs in Kabul are getting desperate to remain relevant. they will go to any length to keep their power after the occupation forces start leaving Afghanistan. they might instigate direct NATO and Pak Mil confrontation, failing that they have TTP at their disposal and they are also resorting to their communist era terror tactics.

Pakistan has fight on two front, on military front it has to hit the Afghan regime so hard that any misadventure comes at a very huge cost and on the diplomatic front, the Northern alliance thugs should be confronted &exposed repeatedly..

in the past, our check posts that were blocking the infiltration have come under attack directly by ANA forces or NATO strikes were used as a false flag in order to trigger an all out war which is almost a decade long dream of Northern Alliance scum and their TTP partners.

RIP to the innocent and brave afghans. May justice be done for your untimely deaths

Why is pakistan using air power to subdue the area? NO air bombing campaign in history has been free from civilian casualties- Specially in the AOR in context here, its very hard to distinguish ur "resistance" fighter from another civilian.
Killing of innocents will only add to the massive unpopularity of pak forces in the region, which unfortunately will be borne by a few rungroots on the ground.
IMHO in such scenarios where its difficult to sift the needle from the hay, ground forces should be used. But i believe the pak planners are scared of massive casualties on the ground and slow progress - i'm sure the pros and cons of an aerial route has been well thought out
RIP to the working human mind

27500 terrorists? :lol:

how naive... can not convict even a single terrorist, but suddenly 27500 of them have been killed? cry for your dead populace, they arent worth even even imran jatt fakekhan's 5 cents

why? arent theire enough panjabees to do this already?:o:

most of the people killed in pakistan are in fact pathans.
us punjabis have been safe for the most part besides an occasional suicide bomber.
the only punjabi casualties are probably in the army who have been in kpk protecting pathans from their fellow pathans.

Last edited:
looking after us? come again? UNHCR took care of us, if anything Pakistan ate more than half the funds that were meant for Afghan refugees for decades. Meanwhile we paid inflated rent in quetta, school fees, everything by working hard while your leaders ate it all. You people are clueless on reality.

speaking of harboring criminals - you are merely reaping what you sowed into our society by butting your ugly face in. now pay the price.

Who asked you to leave if you are ghairat Mand and brave 5million in Pakistan 2 million in eu half nation don't know the names of their Russian fathers now more than half would never know their American dads, get lost to your land of filth and garbage .

The target of all operations are always the militants and takfiri, ordinary Afghans have nothing to fear, in fact there is a good chance that the Pilots of the PAF planes and Armed Drone Operators will be Pashtuns themselves.

Back
Top Bottom