What's new

Pakistan Cricket - Moments in Time

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WARNING THE VIDEO IS TOO DAMN SICK.
There's something about Pakistan cricket,a must watch video.
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus , @Pomegranate and many more tag some some Pakistani PDF members if you could pomegranate. @Green Arrow @Imran Khan @Imran Rashid @Donatello @Zarvan . @Menace2Society , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @farhan_9909 .
"THE DARK ART" and the "WOLVES HUNTING IN PACKS"was my favorite part:pakistan:."The rise and fall of Muhammad Amir" :cry:
How do you define the undefinable?

Last edited:
wonderful video my favorite part is when he talked about waqar younus and waism and said
"when the wolves who hunted in packs" .........................fabulous.............:pakistan::pakistan:
"Wolves hunting in packs" and the start of Pakistan cricket,the hero's who revived the dying art,oh unbelievable,the leader part was good too,hell i can't pick a favorite part.

"Wolves hunting in packs" and the start of Pakistan cricket,the hero's who revived the dying art,oh unbelievable,the leader part was good too,hell i can't pick a favorite part.

yes legendary video of legendary team ...............:-):-)

Tomorrow may very well be a make-it or break-it. If the very first match of the tournament - that too against India, is lost, then the morale of the team may come crashing down.

Kal es time ya tu balle balle ho rahi ho gi, ya team ki maa behan ho rahi ho gi. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom