What's new

Scrum in Military Aviation - Building a Jet Fighter Faster, Cheaper, Better with Scrum

well I have PMP,6 Six Sigma done; 20+ major projects under the belt to know what works and what does not. I am not going to jump on a flavour of the month.

PMP means nothing, I am a PMP myself. Also have 10 other such certifications and almost as many mega project under my belt as well. So what is your point? It's not a d!ck measuring competition here. :lol:

Last edited:
PMP means nothing, I am a PMP myself. Also have 10 other such certifications and almost as many mega project under my belt as well. So what is your point? It's not a d!ck measuring competition here. :lol:
I am saying that based on my work and projects, agile/scrum has no place in engineering projects. End of Story!. If you can use it - power be to u - just be prepared to live with lots of issues.
PMP/Six Sigma - has no bearing just a piece of paper for me. All degrees are now paper for me as well (2 under grad, 1 Msc, 2 Phds, 1 Post Doc in progress) - :) left industry and farming :). if you can show me agile in farming - I will be interested :)

Back
Top Bottom