What's new

Pakistan cricket can collapse if india wants: Rameez

I checked and it seems India only contributes 30-34%, not 90%. what's his calculation? I personally don't know much about cricket or its administration...
He is obviously shitting. Perhaps he is missing his commentary contracts which made him super rich over the years

I have been saying this in other cricket related threads, time to ditch cricket once and for all.

You can't have a constant hanging sword over your head and be held hostage to your sworn enemy's whims.

We were at a disadvantage when the game was controlled by the colonial masters, but they had some principles and didn't have the baggage of extreme hatred of the hindutva brigade.

The option for Pakistani members is that they should stop watching cricket just as they have stopped watching indian films.
This is the best form of protest…!

I don't understand how a flagship sport in a country with over 200 million people cannot be self sufficient. Corruption is deep rooted. Can't even trust the accountants.
Look at our economy, a basket case and highly indebted corrupt country of lazy 11 million people, Greece out produces us by at least $10 billion dollars annually.

We cannot sustain competitive cricket just based on local market. It won't be profitable for the sponsors. As it our entrepreneurship culture is seriously lacking and there won't be any willing to invest in a unprofitable enterprise.

We need to grow our economy to at $1 trillion before we can indulge in largess like cricket.

Look at China, they were not world class in any major sports until after 2000 and that too only in olympic sports.

I don't understand why you guys fail to see a trend here -

1) Pakistan and FATF - India be blamed
2) Cricket - India be blamed.

The truth however is that the Pakistan cricket team has been playing some real good cricket recently. They seem to be a stronger unit and I foresee them doing much better in the T20 world cup. So the problem here is not the system of cricket in Pakistan -- it seems to be doing ok.

The hard pill for many to swallow is the poor leadership in Pakistan right now. The truth is Pakistan's bad reputation is the THE ONLY CAUSE for what is happening and not India. You have a leader who calls OSAMA a martyr and PDF will go on length to prove him right.

You can blame India all you want, but deep inside you know it's Pakistan's reputation in the world that needs a change.

The Sri Lankan Women's team just cancelled their tour to Pakistan now...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom