What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes People From Every Religion Can Live in Pakistan and Do Their Prayers ....

May be some sort of..... quite reasonable.
Holy Prophet SW allowed chrsitian delegation to pray in majid nabvi.
Idols were destryed from Kabah, bcz Hz Ibrahim build it for Muslims,and pagans of Mecca polluted it..
there is no commandment in islam, which says to destroy non muslims holy places, or stop them from building. Haz Umer ra didnt build mosque, at christian place in juruselum... i am just stating these, rebuilding them musn't make us angry
@DESERT FIGHTER
Qaism didnt pull down mandir, but he hit teh flag waving above the temple with catapults.. reason being, locals belief that they are invincible till teh flag is waving/intact... anyway, Qasim's act are not standard..

Well Indian media only care about negative news about Pakistan because it sell well..no one will bother about rebuilding of temple in Pakistan but yes if it was destruction of temple then it would become sensational news for your media..similarly ur media dont care how many Pakistani Muslims get killed by each others but yes if Pakistani hindu ever get slightly hurt or discriminated then big breaking news in india lol

TRP man TRP problem is these so called media experts don't understand what kind of problem they're creating by making people hate each other . All those talks won't work if we avg people don't trust each other this whole ladai jhagda is okay on political level but not for us. But let me tell you Pakistan is still just scratched by our media on the other hand the whole negative perception of China is solely because of these retards.
Anyways hope for the best in the future.

+
A good step. Minorities need their places of worship as they too have the right of religious freedom. We are not Isis or Taliban who destroy history, erase existences of time and destroy every religious place of non Islamic religion. This is a good step and judiciary gave a good decision. Hopefully it is also implemented and the Hindus living in Pakistan will start visiting their temple.

The country becomes tolerant when its minorities can practice its religions in safety and peace.

Minorities never had any prohibition of their religious freedom by any means.
Hindus were not dependent on judiciary, its not their victory out of suppressive past.
Issue is being justified by an idiot lier by calling it our heritage, I challenge how come heritage can be an operational place of worship?
keep coming with your illogical remarks.

Good news... Pakistan belongs to all the minorities as well.

In your opinion, this is why I challenged judgment of Pakistan judge ?
Do you really believe that Saudi Arabia need any support in Yemen? Better you don't go there as non state actor.... no matter how much holy you believe itis!

Your posts on this thread made absolutely no sense, literally none. It sounded more like religious intolerance of hindus was the driving factor, as it was quite clear that the supreme court was well within its right to pass the judgement that it did.

Holy Prophet SW allowed chrsitian delegation to pray in majid nabvi.
Idols were destryed from Kabah, bcz Hz Ibrahim build it for Muslims,and pagans of Mecca polluted it..
there is no commandment in islam, which says to destroy non muslims holy places, or stop them from building. Haz Umer ra didnt build mosque, at christian place in juruselum... i am just stating these, rebuilding them musn't make us angry
@DESERT FIGHTER
Qaism didnt pull down mandir, but he hit teh flag waving above the temple with catapults.. reason being, locals belief that they are invincible till teh flag is waving/intact... anyway, Qasim's act are not standard..

Which holy place are we talking here? Who was suppressed in Pakistan?

Your posts on this thread made absolutely no sense, literally none. It sounded more like religious intolerance of hindus was the driving factor, as it was quite clear that the supreme court was well within its right to pass the judgement that it did.

Its not clear to me why judiciary is allowed to meet politicians at state expenses, and why telling to restore more than 100 year old ruins to an operational mandir, but sectarian brigade need no reason to attack any one they assume is Arab or Arab linked.
It is very clear that politicians are trying hard to build some holy cow vs. army.

Who was suppressed in Pakistan?
by not rebuilding their worship place torn by TTP, flood, age etc.. :)
and of course advocating not to build tehm...
PS that refrence "holy places" was general that if soem muslims had destryed them in past, or doing in Syria and Iraq

bro i suggest go for a tea breakk.. you are angry at teh moment...

The devotees tried to rebuild the temple but the land was allegedly under the occupation of a local mufti, Iftikharuddin.

:(

"We have also given a right of way to reach the Samadhi through the house of Maulvi Iftikharuddin who was earlier in possession of the temple," he said.

:-):victory::chilli::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Lets see if people will really listen to the courts

by not rebuilding their worship place torn by TTP, flood, age etc.. :)
and of course advocating not to build tehm...
PS that refrence "holy places" was general that if soem muslims had destryed them in past, or doing in Syria and Iraq

bro i suggest go for a tea breakk.. you are angry at teh moment...

This mond was certainly not destroyed by TTP but it seems old and certainly was not build to last long, as I suggested before better judgment would be to build a new one and at a convenience place.
Syria Iraq is under Iranian control, the govt. of Iran should be answerable of its destruction and killings, I will talk only about Pakistan and this is no holy place we are talking about.

why Court had to order this? this should have been done by archaeology dep of KP by themselves?

shame on PTI KP govt for being lazy fucks !

Yes and no.... confusion persists. What was court ruling and what is this place anyway... an archeological or place of minority worship?

I don't agree to PTI on most things, but this can't be blamed on PTI because this apparent laziness is clearly centuries long, why its being invoked at this point in time !!

This mond was certainly not destroyed by TTP but it seems old and certainly was not build to last long, as I suggested before better judgment would be to build a new one and at a convenience place.
Syria Iraq is under Iranian control, the govt. of Iran should be answerable of its destruction and killings, I will talk only about Pakistan and this is no holy place we are talking about.
1. hindu's have different beleif...they thinks god or gods spirit have incarnated in those places and/or 'mortis' with passage of time so tehy cant chnage temple place that easily... of course its old, so age has its effect on it..
2. its holy to Hindus and respectable to others...

@OTTOMAN thats why court is involved
The devotees tried to rebuild the temple but the land was allegedly under the occupation of a local mufti, Iftikharuddin.

1. hindu's have different beleif...they thinks god or gods spirit have incarnated in those places and/or 'mortis' with passage of time so tehy cant chnage temple place that easily... of course its old, so age has its effect on it..
2. its holy to Hindus and respectable to others...

@OTTOMAN thats why court is involved

Did I asked this? You are giving justification to wrong person!
hindus believe in many weird and disgusting things, and all of them can't be discussed here, and can't be allowed simply by bribing a judge.
There has to be proper legislation over the sensitive beliefs of minorities.
The reason you gave for court being involved,... is BS as we can see the picture of mond from our own eyes and it can't be occupied if it was operation place of worship.
Please, show your remarks to those who claim it to be their heritage.

Did I asked this? You are giving justification to wrong person!
hindus believe in many weird and disgusting things, and all of them can't be discussed here, and can't be allowed simply by bribing a judge.
There has to be proper legislation over the sensitive beliefs of minorities.
as per my comprehension of english, u did ask about "relocating" it and question its holiness...
anyway as Land was got disputed between 2 people, so court acted as municipal/civil authority...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom