What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile system, ISPR

may be india is trying to think of something. Just to send them a little message i guess. Untill they get s400, they should just chill...

may be india is trying to think of something. Just to send them a little message i guess. Untill they get s400, they should just chill...
Nope it is tested with conventional war head to take out specially S-400.

With a manoeuvring warhead even the S-400 will have trouble intercepting it..

I think they are improving and testing the missiles with new chinese provided tracking system. They might be working on MIRV variant as well. As news suggest them monitoring re-entry of missiles into earths orbit

I think they are improving and testing the missiles with new chinese provided tracking system. They might be working on MIRV variant as well. As news suggest them monitoring re-entry of missiles into earths orbit
1)The bus dia is too small for mirv look at ababeel's bus dia. 2) it's is a single stage missile
too weak and short legged for mirved bus

With a manoeuvring warhead even the S-400 will have trouble intercepting it..
Even without manoeuvring warhead it will have trouble intercepting It.

sorry sir but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Firing a 'nuclear capable' missile even with a conventional warhead can ensue a nuclear exchange. Once detected in air India will consider it as a Nuclear attack and will respond with possible nuclear attack.

Back
Top Bottom