What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile system, ISPR

Nope it is tested with conventional war head to take out specially S-400.
A liquid fueled ancient missile to take out modern mobile SAM. you are smoking some potent shit. @Nilgiri @Robinhood Pandey
should we are supposed to give you cordinates also? and wait for you to refuel your soviat era rocket?

Last edited:
Nope it is tested with conventional war head to take out specially S-400.
Why you are on a defence thread when you have no knowledge about this?
If it is easy to take on S400 , then why nations like India, China and Turkey are purchasing it with huge amount of money?

Yep I am smoking some good shit. Now tell me when was the last time you saw liquid fuel missile being fire from a Tele.

Forget Ghauri we will take out S-400 with Brahmos.
Trolling has a limit ?

Last edited:
Yep I am smoking some good shit. Now tell me when was the last time you saw liquid fuel missile being fire from a Tele.

what Tele ??
BRAHmos??

what these have to do with topic at hand

Why you are on a defence site when you have no knowledge about this?
If it is easy to take on S400 , then why nations like India, China and Turkey are purchasing it with huge amount of money?

Trolling has a limit ?
In pdf its unlimited plan,lol @BHarwana
they are parading their liquid fueled missiles on mobile carriers since ages. Not sure how it wall give any advantage to a liquid fueled missile to counter S400/300

And your tall claim of TEL don't make sense, its liquid fuel BM, its takes an hour or two to e fueled before its launch hence its suspect-table to enemy attacks @BHarwana you're know nothing about defense matters @BHarwana :crazy::crazy::crazy:

If you think that your enemy will not strike , you becomes lazy.
Yes you're on the spot, and remember its a liquid fueled BM system its takes an hour or two to be fueled and launched hence its suspect-table to enemy attacks @BrOkEn HeArT

And your tall claim of TEL don't make sense, its liquid fuel BM, its takes an hour or two to e fueled before its launch hence its suspect-table to enemy attacks @BHarwana you're know nothing about defense matters @BHarwana :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yes you're on the spot, and remember its a liquid fueled BM system its takes an hour or two to be fueled and launched hence its suspect-table to enemy attacks @BrOkEn HeArT
Yes I am not denying that it is not liquid fuel. It is liquid fuel but in the video the launch is made from a Tele so Pakistan has upgraded the missile.

Yes I am not denying that it is not liquid fuel. It is liquid fuel but in the video the launch is made from a Tele so Pakistan has upgraded the missile.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ITS LIQUID FUELED SYSTEM THAN IT HAS TO BE FUELED RIGHT BEFORE BEING LAUNCHED WHICH TAKES AN HOUR OR TWO, WHICH MAKES IT SUSPECT-ABLE TO ENEMY ATTACKS @BHarwana :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ITS LIQUID FUELED SYSTEM THAN IT HAS TO BE FUELED RIGHT BEFORE BEING LAUNCHED WHICH TAKES AN HOUR OR TWO, WHICH MAKES IT SUSPECT-ABLE TO ENEMY ATTACKS @BHarwana :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:
I agree with out but in the video missile is launched from a Tele see it. :(
Pakistan has upgraded it or what. Some seriously advance tech Pakistan has.

I am asking you a question help me here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom