What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile system, ISPR

Its not about which one reach higher altitude, in war you have to be launch as early as possible before enemy can take down your TELs, so solid fueled one has an advantage as compare to liquid one @BHarwana

both are same but liquid fuel BM has low initial velocities (because of mass) whereas solid one has extremely fast throughout its flight @BHarwana

I am not asking what enemy is doing but asking which can travel to a higher altitude with less G-force and turbulence. Just forget the enemy and help me with these theories.
As you said liquid fuel has less initial velocity so this means less G-force on the war head and less turbulence. Then liquid fuel has more flight time because it's fuel burns for a longer time so this means more altitude. So am I correct in these statements?

I am not asking what enemy is doing but asking which can travel to a higher altitude with less G-force and turbulence. Just forget the enemy and help me with these theories.
As you said liquid fuel has less initial velocity so this means less G-force on the war head and less turbulence. Then liquid fuel has more flight time because it's fuel burns for a longer time so this means more altitude. So am I correct in these statements?
Yes you're right, but you're detect earlier by the enemy radars because its reach higher altitude and give the enemy more reaction time to detect and intercept your incoming warheads that why Russian developed a version of TOPOL/YAARS with depress trajectory ICBM (reaching slightly low altitude) to avoid ABM threats from west/USA @BHarwana

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you're right, but you're detect earlier by the enemy radars because its reach higher altitude and give the enemy more reaction time to detect and intercept your incoming warheads that why Russian developed a version of TOPOL/YAARS depress trajectory ICBM (reaching slightly low altitude) to avoid ABM threats from west/USA @BHarwana

Let them detect who give a Damn about that. And the range of S-400 detection is 600 km where as Ghauri range is 1300 km which means Ghauri can stay out of S-400 detection range if launched from western sides of Pakistan. Plus when war head comes down from higher altitude it attains more reentry speed and gives S-400 no reaction time. With in seconds S-400 will be in pieces because you need AN/TPY 2 to detect such launches and India has none just a 600 km Radar of S-400.

If the reentry velocity is very high the skin of any reentry turns into plasma stage due to earth atmosphere and it cannot be detected by Radar.

Let them detect who give a Damn about that. And the range of S-400 detection is 600 km where as Ghauri range is 1300 km which means Ghauri can stay out of S-400 detection range if launched from western sides of Pakistan. Plus when war head comes down from higher altitude it attains more reentry speed and gives S-400 no reaction time. With in seconds S-400 will be in pieces because you need AN/TPY 2 to detect such launches and India has none just a 600 km Radar of S-400.

If the reentry velocity is very high the skin of any reentry turns into plasma stage due to earth atmosphere and it cannot be detected by Radar.
Na MIRV can but single warhead can't penetrate indian layered defense shields and you also forgetting other ABM system AAD and PAAD and Idia has also IR early warning satellites up there @BHarwana

Na MIRV can but single warhead can't penetrate indian layered defense shields and you also forgetting other ABM system AAD and PAAD and Idia has also IR early warning satellites up there @BHarwana

The other systems have lesser detection range so they are not the problem but IR Sat is the real issue. Still india will only know of launch but not track it as it will be out of range.

The other systems have lesser detection range so they are not the problem but IR Sat is the real issue. Still india will only know of launch but not track it as it will be out of range.
Ever heard of C4I system they link S-400/swordfish (israeli improved green pine) radars to their local network, so detection isn't a issue for AAD and PAAD @BHarwana :crazy::crazy:

Ever heard of C4I system they link S-400/swordfish (israeli improved green pine) radars to their local network, so detection isn't a issue for AAD and PAAD @BHarwana :crazy::crazy:
You mean the swordfish has 600 km range so now what ? It is same as S-400. Width of Pakistan is more than 600 km they don't need to link them the range is same.

Ghauri can easily get into space achieve altitude with out detection and make a hit in hyper strike. Just like in the vide where there was no explosion but a kinetic hit on ground.

You mean the swordfish has 600 km range so now what ? It is same as S-400. Width of Pakistan is more than 600 km they don't need to link them the range is same.
Whether you like it or not these radar can detect our BMs in boost phase hence they are more time track and engage our warheads is in space (exoatmosphere) @BHarwana :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

Whether you like it or not these radar can detect our BMs in boost phase hence they are more time track and engage our warheads is in space (exoatmosphere) @BHarwana :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:
Are you really an idiot or trying to be a one if the launch is outside their range how the hell will they detect? Please tell me how if launch is out side their range?

Ghauri can easily get into space achieve altitude with out detection and make a hit in hyper strike. Just like in the vide where there was no explosion but a kinetic hit on ground.
I already told you MRBM and SRBM have less terminal reentry speed than ICBM which is reaching a altitude of 1600-1700 km, whereas SRBM and MRBM has altitude less than 1000 km, S-400 and AAD PAAD has a velocities of 8 km/sec that a terminal reentry velocities of ICBMs @BHarwana :devil::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Are you really an idiot or trying to be a one if the launch is outside their range how the hell will they detect? Please tell me how if launch is out side their range?
trajectory changes ( moving toward india) @BHarwana :hitwall::crazy::hitwall: and you're an idiot its a simple physics @BHarwana :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

I already told you MRBM and SRBM have less terminal reentry speed than ICBM which is reaching a altitude of 1600-1700 km, whereas SRBM and MRBM has altitude less than 1000 km, S-400 and AAD PAAD has a velocities of 8 km/sec that a terminal reentry velocities of ICBMs @BHarwana :devil::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

trajectory changes ( moving toward india) @BHarwana :hitwall::crazy::hitwall: and you're an idiot its a simple physics @BHarwana :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

India is not going to place S-400 with in 100 km of Pakistani border Pakistan will eat the system with Hataf missile it will be stationed beyond 100 km away. Ghauri can go in space with out detection from any point is western Punjab to KPK and Balochistan. Fired at vertical trajectory Ghauri is 1300 km ranged missile which can take maneuverable war head into space due to less G-force and deliver it back from high altitude with in a range of 1000 km. If you use Ghauri to attain altitude instead of range there is no way S-400 can intercept it.

I propose both of you, and if our eastern friends agree, to fire one ghauri in their direction and check f they detect and intercept it... They will figure out if the S400 is ok or not, and you will get the answer to your debate.

I propose both of you, and if our eastern friends agree, to fire one ghauri in their direction and check f they detect and intercept it... They will figure out if the S400 is ok or not, and you will get the answer to your debate.
That can only happen in 2021 when India will get S-400.

That can only happen in 2021 when India will get S-400.

So we have lot of time for tcha cha... and o find something to counter it

Imagine a ghauri with multiple small heads acting l:coffee:
Iike true warheads..(speed, infrared emission, electromagnetic emissions....), Or better with a longer head containing multiple small missiles.... We have to learn to think out of box:crazy_pilot:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom