What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile system, ISPR

I agree with out but in the video missile is launched from a Tele see it. :(
Pakistan has upgraded it or what. Some seriously advance tech Pakistan has.

I am asking you a question help me here.
ITS NOT ABOUT TEL WHETHER ITS UPGRADED OR NOT IT DOESN'T MATTER, BUT LIQUID FUELED BM IS USELESS, THAT'S MY MAIN POINT @BHarwana

ITS NOT ABOUT TEL WHETHER ITS UPGRADED OR NOT IT DOESN'T MATTER, BUT LIQUID FUELED BM IS USELESS, THAT'S MY MAIN POINT @BHarwana
How is it useless? It is cheap and can be used in a salvo. Plus up till today USA and Russia has many liquid fuel in their silos. Almost all Indian missiles are liquid fuel.

How is it useless? It is cheap and can be used in a salvo. Plus up till today USA and Russia has many liquid fuel in their silos. Almost all Indian missiles are liquid fuel.
No only China and Russia using liquid fuel ICBM, rest is using solid fuel one, USA retired their last liquid fueled ICBM in mid 60s named Atlas and Thor, they are using solid fueled Minuteman since than, and china is also replacing its liquid one with DF-41 @BHarwana :devil::crazy::hitwall: liquid fuel is popular in rockets and SLV because its lifts more weights than solid fueled one but takes hours to be fueled, and last thing we don't have any silos @BHarwana :p::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I am smoking some good shit. Now tell me when was the last time you saw liquid fuel missile being fire from a Tele.

Forget Ghauri we will take out S-400 with Brahmos.

Bro please find below a video of ghaury launch in 2008/2009 with TEL.

TEL may have been upgraded since then...

And do research before you post especially on defense matters @BHarwana :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::devil:
I have done a little research now after your advice. There is one thing I cannot understand. If you can help me please explain. Why did Pakistan conducted the test of such an ancient tech in response to Indian purchase of S-400 like Pakistan has shaheen series which are solid fuel and much much faster so what was the message Pakistan trying to convey here?

I have done a little research now after your advice. There is one thing I cannot understand. If you can help me please explain. Why did Pakistan conducted the test of such an ancient tech in response to Indian purchase of S-400 like Pakistan has shaheen series which are solid fuel and much much faster so what was the message Pakistan trying to convey here?
i don't know but may be maneuverable warheads tested as the clips shows warheads strikes its target precisely for stop gap measure for Ababeel @BHarwana just my 2 cents @BHarwana :angel:

i don't know but may be maneuverable warheads tested as the clips shows warheads strikes its target precisely for stop gap measure for Ababeel @BHarwana just my 2 cents @BHarwana :angel:
Okay just a question which rocket can attain more altitude solid fuel or liquid?
Solid fuel burns out quickly and travels on its momentum and liquid fuel burns for a longer time. So can you help me understand which will go to a higher altitude?

@pakistanipower one more question if you want send some warhead in space which has moving parts which rocket will give you less G-force and turbulence while traveling to space solid fuel or liquid fuel?

Okay just a question which rocket can attain more altitude solid fuel or liquid?
Solid fuel burns out quickly and travels on its momentum and liquid fuel burns for a longer time. So can you help me understand which will go to a higher altitude?
Its not about which one reach higher altitude, in war you have to be launch as early as possible before enemy can take down your TELs, so solid fueled one has an advantage as compare to liquid one @BHarwana

@pakistanipower one more question if you want send some warhead in space which has moving parts which rocket will give you less G-force and turbulence while traveling to space solid fuel or liquid fuel?
both are same but liquid fuel BM has low initial velocities (because of mass) whereas solid one has extremely fast throughout its flight @BHarwana

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom