What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile [1300km]

Apparently not, Medieval technology found its way back. *thanks to indian rafale deal i assume*

I assume their is a stock pile of Ghauri missiles still

So in a war they could be used maybe as a diversion to confuse air defence whilst the Shaheens will be our primary weapon or targeting less defended targets

What are the dimensions of this missile? Diameter, length etc etc. I think it won't be humanly possible even if we somehow logistically deliver it at his doorstep, just saying :undecided:
Olive oil may help him :D

Apparently not, Medieval technology found its way back. *thanks to indian rafale deal i assume*
Who fired it? the users not the scientists. No one is claimed it as new, just training fire. Nothing serious in it.

So in a war they could be used maybe as a diversion to confuse air defence whilst the Shaheens will be our primary weapon or targeting less defended targets

Yeah, right. How would air defense system know that a certain missile is liquid fueled or solid fueled?

Anyway, They should focus on supersonic/hypersonic cruise missiles as those would be their best bet to defeat air defense systems!

Olive oil may help him :D

By considering their state of affairs and how they want others to fight wars on their behalf, nah he would have no idea what to make out of it. So better not waste it, even if we have now spent money on this test. Not worth it :no:

By considering their state of affairs and how they want others to fight wars on their behalf, nah he would have no idea what to make out of it. So better not waste it, even if we have now spent money on this test. Not worth it :no:
We will gladly do the job of 'pushing it forward' in case Gargash failed to 'receive' it !

Yeah, right. How would air defense system know that a certain missile is liquid fueled or solid fueled?

Anyway, They should focus on supersonic/hypersonic cruise missiles as those would be their best bet to defeat air defense systems!
Yeah sure

But we already have a number of Ghauris in stock

Indias air defence cant or wont tell the difference between this and a more capable Shaheen

So in war time you could still launch Ghauris in conjunction with Shaheens to try to overcome or overwhelm indian defences, i mean whats it going to cost us

What is the purpose of this 1300 kmh missile ?? when already have 2750 ???? samaj say bahir hey ye chawalain...

Logically and possibly, cost and the order in which they were built. When we had achieved 1300KM range, it is likely that we had produced them enough in numbers to face imminent challenges. Since we now have 2750KM range, we wouldn't destroy the ones which are 1300KM ones.

So lets spread out the maps and see which indian key strategic spots sit within ghauris range. Oh i was kidding right.
Hey can i ask is it surface to surface or ....sam?

What is the purpose of this 1300 kmh missile ?? when already have 2750 ???? samaj say bahir hey ye chawalain...
It is obvious when you are preparing your weapons you need to look where your enemy resides and what are their intentions pakistan is going in the right direction my friend , we need short range missiles and we are keep on improving them . :-)

Back
Top Bottom