What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile [1300km]

we have Shaheen 2 with 1500km Range. then what is the need of this missile system?

we have Shaheen 2 with 1500km Range. then what is the need of this missile system?
Shaheen missile new and improved technology. Ghauri old technology.
Range is same but one is liquid fuel and othet is solid fuel. Solid fuel missile has quick preparation time as compared to liquid fuel type

why do they do this, why a press release after every test of same missile for last 10 years. why are they making fool of themselves. Abhi kitney decades aur yehe test hotey rahain gye.

Shaheen missile new and improved technology. Ghauri old technology.
Range is same but one is liquid fuel and othet is solid fuel. Solid fuel missile has quick preparation time as compared to liquid fuel type

yar everytime there is a so called test, I read same posts with same information. ab to khwab me bhi yehe batain zahan me ati hain

why do they do this, why a press release after every test of same missile for last 10 years. why are they making fool of themselves. Abhi kitney decades aur yehe test hotey rahain gye.

yar everytime there is a so called test, I read same posts with same information. ab to khwab me bhi yehe batain zahan me ati hain
This test was done by Army Strategic command it means Missile are operational

Do i see a MARV warhead being tested out here, or is it the paint job that confused me?

Few points needs to be considered regarding today's test.

1. Pakistan runs 2 perpetual programs for its ballistic missiles. Solid Fuel (R & D by NESCOM) and Liquid Fuel (R & D by KRL)
2. Solid fuel Shaheen series is more accurate with CEP of ~50m, while Liquid fuel Ghauri series are less accurate with CEP of ~100m
3. Pakistan developed initially liquid fuel missiles, which technology is comparatively old and easy to mastered.
4. God knows how many Ghauri missiles are in our stockpile, if lets assume there are around 30 units. For a Country like Pakistan it is not wise to just throw away these units, which amount to billion of rupees worth of.
5. Periodical testing is required to validate older inventory.
6.Ghauri missiles are very capable and important for our strategic nuclear strike capability, so claiming them as retired is absurd.
7. There may be new guidance system or some enhancement to the system, which might have been validated.
8. There is one very important feature in liquid fuel missiles, which is not present in solid fuel missiles. There fuel is filled at the site before firing. The ratio of the fuel can be adjusted as per the requirement of distance to be covered. The same Ghauri can be fired with lesser fuel at 600 KMs also. This give room for increasing weight of payload. Hence as per mission requirement, the payload and fuel ratio can be optimized as well as it give flexibility to be fired at varying trajectories. This means we can place Ghauri at some remote underground base in Baluchistan, where the mountains are capable of even sustaining nuclear blast.
9. Lastly it is an important technology for our future SLV.

Regards

image_resize.aspx

Back
Top Bottom