What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile [1300km]

That was shaheen III; assuming you are talking about its shorter range then shaheen II could also be used for similar purpose as it also has a range close to this Ghauri variant.
The Shaheen program is composed of the solid-fuel system in a contrast to Ghauri program that is primarily based on liquid-fuel system
for more details refer to post#12 :)

What is the purpose of this 1300 kmh missile ?? when already have 2750 ???? samaj say bahir hey ye chawalain...

Yes, that's what i said friend.
if thats the case then why are we even going back in time? Liquid fuel is bad compared to SF as per your post, why the He** are we making Ghauris then?

What is the purpose of this 1300 kmh missile ?? when already have 2750 ???? samaj say bahir hey ye chawalain...
I didn't expected this from you China and India and all other countries have missile with have different range from few hundred to few thousand kilometers

???? I thought the entire Ghauri programme had been superceded by the Shaheens

if thats the case then why are we even going back in time? Liquid fuel is bad compared to SF as per your post, why the He** are we making Ghauris then?
Because of inter-departmental rivalry my friend.
Ghauri is manufactured by Kahuta Research Laboratories.
Shaheen, Babur and Nasr are made by National Development Complex.

Their hatred for each other is no secret.
Can't let NDC take all the limelight right?

Once you have a 155 mm self propelled gun then why you need field gun with a small round and less range. Everything has its purpose according to targets range, size and value. You need not to kill an ant with 155 mm you only need a spray gun for that. May be you need to rethink . theire are for sure no Chawalians.:cheers:

Gargash may take it in his arse !

What are the dimensions of this missile? Diameter, length etc etc. I think it won't be humanly possible even if we somehow logistically deliver it at his doorstep, just saying :undecided:

Because of inter-departmental rivalry my friend.
Ghauri is manufactured by Kahuta Research Laboratories.
Shaheen, Babur, Nasr are made by National Development Complex.

Can't let NDC take all the limelight right?
This is the only reason which makes sense! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom