What's new

Pakistan claims India leaked news of Pak missile test

Pakistan also said that Oman and Yemen had already issued NOTAMs ahead of the Pakistani long-range missile test.

Sources said Pakistan conducts its missile tests over the Indian Ocean in the southern direction due to which flights from India to the Gulf and Africa have to be rescheduled or rerouted.

Ok, point taken.

How old are you? Seriously do you do any research before blabbing.

The NOTAM (Notice to Air Men) was issued by Pak Aviation for this test to the whole world. You are so naive.

The NOTAM clearly mentioned Missile Test.

I can't imagine the amount of crap gossip goes on in this Defense Forum on simple Military issues. MODS how about some entry level test?

The only extra thing, India, Iran and the US (the US Fleet is in the area) will have been told through diplomatic channels would be the path of flight and area of splash down so that they do not mistake it for a hostile launch.

The issue of the hyper-media frenzy was the phrase "Long Range Missile test" quoted by the Indian media. This was obviously not a leak, but a speculation.

The reason it gained no publicity anywhere else is because Long Range was not officially used anywhere.

Also NOTAMs are country specific, or at least generated country specific and then perhaps up-propagated. For example, Pakistan had requested India to issue a NOTAM before the test. Apart from India, Oman and Yemen were asked to issue NOTAMs as well.

:: CAA Pakistan :: Notams

Good luck understanding it :P

The issue of the hyper-media frenzy was the phrase "Long Range Missile test" quoted by the Indian media. This was obviously not a leak, but a speculation.

The reason it gained no publicity anywhere else is because Long Range was not officially used anywhere.

Also NOTAMs are country specific, or at least generated country specific and then perhaps up-propagated. For example, Pakistan had requested India to issue a NOTAM before the test. Apart from India, Oman and Yemen were asked to issue NOTAMs as well.

:: CAA Pakistan :: Notams

Good luck understanding it :P

Asim,

NOTAM Decoder by mickeyairlines.net

Here is a NOTAM decoder.

Regards

Whats the fuss all about. This treaty is stupid to begin with. You informed, they leaked, now what. Test is already done, can we move on please.

Whats the fuss all about. This treaty is stupid to begin with. You informed, they leaked, now what. Test is already done, can we move on please.

Treaty is there to ensure that they don't mistake a test from us as a nuclear attack.

As soon as a Pakistani launch is detected their SOP for a response would be active which may include responding with a nuke of their own.

Actually there is other points to be considered in this case.

This test was to conduct in Arabian sea and Pakistani's were waiting Indian direction to airlines to avoid certain routes to conduct the test.

It is not a top secret and it might not leaked from GOI sources. When they issue warning to airlines for not to go through certain route coz of Pakistani missile test, do the Indian Media need any top spy at PMO to understand about Pakistani missile test in advance?

Since it is being conducted at sea, they presumed that it is a long range missile...period.

Any future notifications should be disregarded and go back to pre-2005. If India cannot eb trusted then there is no point is agreeing to anything with them like this.

Clearly India wanted the International media to throw some pressure on Pakistan, hence the "leak" which has not worked, nonetheless, the fact remains that the info was leaked and as such no further disclosure of any kind should be given again.

Any future notifications should be disregarded and go back to pre-2005. If India cannot eb trusted then there is no point is agreeing to anything with them like this.

Clearly India wanted the International media to throw some pressure on Pakistan, hence the "leak" which has not worked, nonetheless, the fact remains that the info was leaked and as such no further disclosure of any kind should be given again.

Double Standard from India !!! On one hand, they test missiles everyday and on the other hand they try to stop Pakistan from doing the same !!!

No, the airlines are not told its going to be a missile test, they are just told not to use those routes, the reason is not told to them, pakistan is right, news has been leaked out.

I do agree on that the news have been leaked out, which is not good in professional sense and also when both countries need some point to trust each other...

Actually Airlines are told not to use routes over the sea only during a missile test,so it is an open secret.

But I more agree on that, as it is human psychology, plust I add to this that India and the world was keeping the eye if something like (Agani V) is coming from arhrival or not? What would be Paksitan reply...so when Pakistan told not to use routes as Indian were waiting for such a response so it may have been obvious...or possibility of leaking...

PS: I agree that Pakistan must not inform all the time in a short notice as every country has reservations...plus there has been no reservations everytime then we all needs to be a bit flexible (tolerate each other, may be Pakistan having some reservations som pressure everytime, another reason for short notice could be the reason that if they will give long notice then more chances of leakage)...we however apologies for short notice everytime and for causing any inconvenince in case):)

IF it is leaked deliberately then not good either...but then we Pakistani needs to sort out what harm it has done?

Another question to my mind about 'open secret' is that the same notice was given to other neibouring countries, but then their media did not got that as per my logic of obviousnes above...

I think that this first test of mistrust (though may be little) would needed sometime to heal up, perhaps, but big nations have big hearts I guess to forgive each other and not to REPEAT (if happend so)...

PEACE

Aree yaar kya fark padta hai. Tumne bataya ya humne bataya fark kya padta hai...... Test to kiya naa....... Successful hua naa..... Badhai ho!....... Enjoy the success yaar.:cheers:

I do agree on that the news have been leaked out, which is not good in professional sense and also when both countries need some point to trust each other...

But I more agree on that, as it is human psychology, plust I add to this that India and the world was keeping the eye if something like (Agani V) is coming from arhrival or not? What would be Paksitan reply...so when Pakistan told not to use routes as Indian were waiting for such a response so it may have been obvious...or possibility of leaking...

PS: I agree that Pakistan must not inform all the time in a short notice as every country has reservations...plus there has been no reservations everytime then we all needs to be a bit flexible (tolerate each other, may be Pakistan having some reservations som pressure everytime, another reason for short notice could be the reason that if they will give long notice then more chances of leakage)...we however apologies for short notice everytime and for causing any inconvenince in case):)

IF it is leaked deliberately then not good either...but then we Pakistani needs to sort out what harm it has done?

Another question to my mind about 'open secret' is that the same notice was given to other neibouring countries, but then their media did not got that as per my logic of obviousnes above...

I think that this first test of mistrust (though may be little) would needed sometime to heal up, perhaps, but big nations have big hearts I guess to forgive each other and not to REPEAT (if happend so)...

PEACE

80% of the International flight operations from India thru gulf countries. It is always over Pakistani air space or nearby Karachi coast. It gets importance here easily.

I told you that no one should ever trust India !!!

sure don't trust us or the US or the whole world mate . :

by the way how is that working for you mate?:rolleyes:
grow up as try to see thing not just in black and white.

Who cares - The Missile's are ready to penetrate deep into India's pu$$y if required.

Back
Top Bottom