What's new

Pakistan claims India leaked news of Pak missile test

If Pakistan informed India, then it can't be a secret. No harm done, I'd say.

Asim's point is valid, these tests are informed at governmental levels and must not be leaked to media beforehand. Regarding Agni V test, it was not Pak media or government that leaked anything, rather the Indians themselves kept "revealing" the untold secrets. Such exercises may call for a review for missile test info sharing protocol between the two countries because Pak military establishment is not at all amused by this Indian media exercise.

Asim's point is valid, these tests are informed at governmental levels and must not be leaked to media beforehand. Regarding Agni V test, it was not Pak media or government that leaked anything, rather the Indians themselves kept "revealing" the untold secrets. Such exercises may call for a review for missile test info sharing protocol between the two countries because Pak military establishment is not at all amused by this Indian media exercise.

sorry to bother you...Its circus not exercise..

This story first broke out in Asian Age (i don't know if that is as an Indian news paper) & then it was picked up by deccan chronicle.. from there it just spread like wild fire!!

Shame for Indian Govt. as they didn't abide by the rules of their missile test agreement between the two countries........:smokin:

Thats allright...but I was pointing towards that "leaking" thing.

I know abt it...there is a gag on leaking such things out...someone circumvented that gag.

I was unaware that such a clause exists in the treaty to not leak it out to the media. If it does, India should abide by it.

You don't want terrorists attacking the launch site by leaking it out.

I knew a guy who worked for Suparco. The employees were told last minute and they weren't allowed to go home till the next day when the test was completed.

I was unaware that such a clause exists in the treaty to not leak it out to the media. If it does, India should abide by it.

I knew a guy who worked for Suparco. The employees were told last minute and they weren't allowed to go home till the next day when the test was completed.

This is actually a good clause, it prevents the two countries from incorrect interpretation when the country tests a destructive weapon.

From what I know, there is a gag on leaking it out.

What will terrorists gain by attacking a launch site?, they would rather go after the factory where its manufactured and destroy everything.

Na rahega baas, na bajegi basuri :lol:

That's actually an interesting take. Does anyone actually know what the terms of the treaty are apart from informing one another before hand? I doubt any clause was broken else the media from both sides would have been at the issue like vultures.

Ofcourse not, flying missions carried out by IAF will also result in govt asking airlines to avoid certain routes, there could be many other reasons too.

How old are you? Seriously do you do any research before blabbing.

The NOTAM (Notice to Air Men) was issued by Pak Aviation for this test to the whole world. You are so naive.

The NOTAM clearly mentioned Missile Test.

I can't imagine the amount of crap gossip goes on in this Defense Forum on simple Military issues. MODS how about some entry level test?

The only extra thing, India, Iran and the US (the US Fleet is in the area) will have been told through diplomatic channels would be the path of flight and area of splash down so that they do not mistake it for a hostile launch.

How old are you? Seriously do you do any research before blabbing.

Why do you want to know? Stop asking personal questions.

The NOTAM (Notice to Air Men) was issued by Pak Aviation for this test to the whole world.
Ok, very nice.

You are so naive.
If you say so.

The NOTAM clearly mentioned Missile Test.
Show me the NOTAM, prove it. Nobody is going to believe you just bcoz you said it.

I can't imagine the amount of crap gossip goes on in this Defense Forum on simple Military issues. MODS how about some entry level test?

Stop whining. If you nothing to share, then why you do you come here ?

The only extra thing, India, Iran and the US (the US Fleet is in the area) will have been told through diplomatic channels would be the path of flight and area of splash down so that they do not mistake it for a hostile launch.

We are here specifically discussing the BILATERAL agreement between India Pak to inform ballistic missile tests.

What will terrorists gain by attacking a launch site?, they would rather go after the factory where its manufactured and destroy everything.

Na rahega baas, na bajegi basuri :lol:

Far be it from me to give any ideas here to the terrorists, but a whole bunch of reasons come to my mind.

Why do you want to know? Stop asking personal questions.

Ok, very nice.

If you say so.

Show me the NOTAM, prove it. Nobody is going to believe you just bcoz you said it.

Stop whining. If you nothing to share, then why you do you come here ?

We are here specifically discussing the BILATERAL agreement between India Pak to inform ballistic missile tests.

Use your grey cells and find out the format of a NOTAM and get back. If you can't post in the Bollywood section. It will be well recieved there.

Use your grey cells and find out the format of a NOTAM and get back. If you can't post in the Bollywood section. It will be well recieved there.

NOTAMs are for aviation authorities, I have nothing to so with that industry.

If you anything to tell abt Pakistani NOTAM, then describe it here, otherwise you should shift your "e-tashreef" to other threads that are present in this forum.

Pakistan also said that Oman and Yemen had already issued NOTAMs ahead of the Pakistani long-range missile test.

Sources said Pakistan conducts its missile tests over the Indian Ocean in the southern direction due to which flights from India to the Gulf and Africa have to be rescheduled or rerouted.

Google this and than Google format of NOTAM! The last line clearly specifies the reason. Guess people like conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom