What's new

Pakistan claims India leaked news of Pak missile test

Stupid media cannot keep its mouth shut.

I still remember NDTV relaying NSG movements to the terrorists. Should have seen Barkha blabbering rapidly without using an iota of brain.

It became obvious even before the test, some one in Indian circles couldn't keep his trap shut, for after reading about it in the Indian media, when i inquired from the DG ISPR himself, he was somewhat bemused and with concern, asked for the source.

Sheer professional misconduct by the Indians. !!!

anyway this means that media has a guy that has a high post in the government maybe the guy that brings tea to the prime minister:p:P:p:P
So true..But we already knew the media guy...Here's the likely scenario:
#Manmohan singh sees the media mole coming with tea..
#He suddenly takes the phone and talks:"Whats up asif..?What..?Pakistan testing missile..?long range..?..oh oh.."
#Media mole:"Sir teaaaaa........"
#Man mohan singh:Appears to ignore him..still talking on phone.."when..?in 4 days..?Why the hell in sea..?What fish..?No No thanks..Oh no i wont inform media..yeah i know.."
#Man Mohan singh:Suddenly appears to notice the guy.."Oh govind..place the tea right there..thank you.."
#Media mole:Gets out of the room.."woo hooo...:cool:"
#Man Mohan singh:"bwahaaaahaaaaa......"

Asim Aquil - see I told you, this news came in Indian media before pakistan media...this was definitely leaked...though in Indian circles.

I can't comment on what was done in India, I disagreed with your argument that there are moles in our ministry.

We officially informed Indian government as per our treaty. How it got to the media, is probably your government's fault and a violation of treaty.

I can't comment on what was done in India, I disagreed with your argument that there are moles in our ministry.

We officially informed Indian government as per our treaty. How it got to the media, is probably your government's fault and a violation of treaty.

Thats allright...but I was pointing towards that "leaking" thing.

I know abt it...there is a gag on leaking such things out...someone circumvented that gag.

Chill. nothing happened. Shouting hearts out leaked leaked as if they told the secret to make missile to public.

Back
Top Bottom