What's new

Pakistan – China Joint Military Exercise YOUYI-IV

296986-Soldiersphotoafp-1322147193-760-640x480.jpg

296986-SoldiersphotoreutersMain-1322147049-601-640x480.jpg

296986-Soldiersphotoreuters-1322147012-596-640x480.jpg

296986-Soldiersphotoreuters-1322146988-118-640x480.jpg

296986-Soldiersphotoreuters-1322146963-394-640x480.jpg

296986-Soldiersphotoreuters-1322146927-998-640x480.jpg

These exercises seem to me far serious and practical than PAK-Saudi military exercises.

These exercises seem to me far serious and practical than PAK-Saudi military exercises.

Are the Saudis ever serious? They always go for the shiny toys, without much practicality.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

the new GOC SSG

He is definitely not a GOC.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

There is that guy with that brief case again.

Always seems to be the closest to the COAS. Almost hugging him.

What is in that briefcase?

Seeing the layers in that case, my bet is a bullet proof kind of shield, folded at joints.

China-Pakistan military exercise enters comprehensive phase

English.news.cn 2011-11-25 13:03:22 FeedbackRSS

BEIJING,Nov. 25 (Xinhuanet) – Friendship-2011, the China-Pakistan joint military exercise, has entered its comprehensive phase.

The exercise began on November 16th in Pakistan. The militaries have been undertaking anti-terrorist exercises including intelligence information exchange, setting up a united control centre, and warm-up exercises. It is the largest military exercise in recent years with 260 troops from China and 230 from Pakistan taking part.

The exercise is focussing on China and Pakistan reaction to terrorists attacking areas of Pakistan.

It's the 4th time the two militaries have collaborated in such an anti terror drill since 2004.

(Source: CNTV)

Are the Saudis ever serious? They always go for the shiny toys, without much practicality.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

He is definitely not a GOC.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

There is that guy with that brief case again.

Always seems to be the closest to the COAS. Almost hugging him.

What is in that briefcase?

Seeing the layers in that case, my bet is a bullet proof kind of shield, folded at joints.
yup it is a BPshild of some kind some other members also confirmed it.

Pak-China joint military exercise ‘Friendship-IV’ concludes

JHELUM: An impressive closing ceremony of two weeks long Pak-China Joint Military Exercise ‘Friendship-IV-2011’ was held on Thursday.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) General Staff Deputy Chief General Hou Shusen, attended the ceremony.

In a press briefing on the occasion, Gen Kayani said that Pak-China’s relations were purely strategic and these were not against any other country and these relations would help ensure regional peace and stability. He said that China’s security was dear to Pakistan and such joint exercises would further strengthen the relations between the two countries that were facing the common threat of terrorism.

He said Pakistan considered China important in regional stability and it would continue to cooperate with China in countering the East Turkestan Islamic Movement. He said Pakistan did not just have training programmes with China alone, but it had such courses with around 50 countries, across the world, adding that such joint exercises would enhance the professional skills and operational preparedness of both the armies and develop mutual understanding of each other’s skills and procedures.

He also appreciated the morale of the troops of both the sides, adding that this exercise would further boost the existing professional relationship between the two friendly armies. Later, addressing the participants of the exercise, he said, “I congratulate you all on the successful completion of this joint training, which is a reflection of the dedicated efforts made by each tier involved in the exercise.”

He added, “I am pleased to know that all of the objectives set forth for YOUYI-2011 have successfully been achieved and as you depart, we pray for your well-being and the well-being of your families.” He said this exercise was fourth in the series and was another step towards better military cooperation between the two countries, adding that 260 troops from China and 280 troops from Pakistan participated in the exercise. He said, “I am confident that all of us have benefited from this joint exercise and have exchanged our experiences and professional expertise.” app

Pakistan - China YOUYI-IV (Friendship) Military Exercise 2011 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom