What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

I dont know whether we have lost any confidence but over the last few months I have been observing you being hyper active and making more than half the active India-related threads perhaps to make up for the absence of Indian senior users most of whom have been banned because truth is so bitter to taste.

Regarding this article - Bhaijaan, bring it on.. we were ready in 65, 71, 98, and we are ready today. Hope gen Bajwas knees have gotten better.
So you believe in the crap that is said by our politicians ? The man has participated in 7 conflicts/insurgencies , why would he be afraid?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209-154229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-154229_Chrome.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 47
2 front war, wish comes true.

No, not a two front war. Rather, to be prepared for any eventuality that may come. Pakistan and China have forged a strong alliance, which requires both countries' militaries to hone in their capabilities.

Also, when a military alliance as hegemonic and brutal as NATO can exist. Then it's only the natural order of things to have a counter weight to it.

I would love to witness a military alliance between Pakistan, Russia, Iran, China and the Central Asian Republics. An alliance of nine nations, of which three are nuclear powers. Now that would certainly be something to behold!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom