What's new

Pakistan-China friendship Zindabad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are clearly jealous and burning in heart attacks.

:flame::flame::flame::flame:

gtfo.gif
ya... we were jealous then also when USA was exploiting you.....

I pray to God that such a day never comes when I have to learn my history from a person whose own identity is in doubt.
Frankly speaking, I don't understand why you said it, Chinese did not make any incitement to India and Pakistan, we are in the development of friendship and cooperation of our own, I think this is a positive development for us, what is the relationship between it and India?

yes you should be really happy...... really?

The Chinese President Xi is bringing $46bn worth of surprises with him. $46bn is three times the total FDI Pakistan has received from every country in the world put together over the past eight years combined.
Where is moodi Chaye wala ?? on world tour and he begg from every country give us Rafale and other shit and i know how many poor people are in india

Where is moodi Chaye wala ?? on world tour and he begg from every country give us Rafale and other shit and i know how many poor people are in india
I dont know what to reply you...so I ignore your childish comment

Modi Chaiwala is not begging for Rafale,its the French and also the rest of Europe and Russia and the U.S. who are beggibg this Chaiwala to buy some defence equipments.But you know unlike your Pakistani fedal lords who reign over your country our Indian chaiwalas are more dignified and honest and like to deal with the world on their own terms.LOL

hahahha i think i c Burning A$s of Inidan Donkies

Modi Chaiwala is not begging for Rafale,its the French and also the rest of Europe and Russia and the U.S. who are beggibg this Chaiwala to buy some defence equipments.But you know unlike your Pakistani fedal lords who reign over your country our Indian chaiwalas are more dignified and honest and like to deal with the world on their own terms.LOL
hahhaha Cm,on Dont Take it on ur heart u ll c more surprise in near future

Frankly speaking, I don't understand why you said it, Chinese did not make any incitement to India and Pakistan, we are in the development of friendship and cooperation of our own, I think this is a positive development for us, what is the relationship between it and India?
我还以为你要说1962年的事呢

hahahha i think i c Burning A$s of Inidan Donkies

hahhaha Cm,on Dont Take it on ur heart u ll c more surprise in near future
I do not know what to say to a person who doest not no to speak logically.But atleast know this that it's Donkeys and not Donkies!!!

lol we know yr an indian dont try to be a pakistani.
bro is it so unindian to be logical?

Btw you can check me posting here. I don't have a hate rational. Only in case of Kashmir issue a little biased but itna to banta hai boss.

I don't care a rats arse. What other think. I am not Pakistani and never intended to portray as one.

I don't support stupidity and shallowness. All if sudden all indian are preaching how bad Pakistani Chinese relation is.
Scared , jealous and ignorant are we?

That song and dance.... really... :lol: and pakistani leaders paying tributes to Xi as reported by Dawn.... its like thier emperor is visitng them. :rofl:

Okay I get it now !! You misunderstood my point. What I wanted to say was India and China are both more than capable to resolve issues with each other or any other country for that matter either through dialogue or by use of force and need not bank on a third country for that matter to fight a war for them.They could do it themselves. Do you agree or not?

That song and dance.... really... :lol: and pakistani leaders paying tributes to Xi as reported by Dawn.... its like thier emperor is visitng them. :rofl:
At least they did not serve him a tea like modi serve his master obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom