What's new

Pakistan-China friendship Zindabad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India

I love this topic. It is because in reality, China is neither like Russia nor like Japan nor like Western countries nor like Saudi Arabia. This is evident by the role Chinese played in 1971 war. Ha! Ha! Ha! Yet Pakistanis make a song and dance about Pakistan-China relations.

Does anyone else find this humorous?

Bhai. Kyon keeda kar raha hai?

Let them decide their fate. If they choose only investment without human resource base, its their choice. Lets hope after this investment at least, Pakistani establishment focus on education and skill development.

We may just do some exercise to contain India in1971,but today,there is no doubt that our relationship is much stronger and truer than the 70.

Indians are clearly jealous and burning in heart attacks.

:flame::flame::flame::flame:

gtfo.gif

Mirchi Lagi ?

Indians arse is on fire. It's their own matter why the frrk are indian so worried.

May be should clean our own mess .

Pakistani armed forces are doing fine without money. Indian armed forces want expensive gadgets. Chutiaa bana re hain janta ka!

Quit Pakistani worries. Why increase your blood pressure? Mirchi Lagi to pani pee

I love this topic. It is because in reality, China is neither like Russia nor like Japan nor like Western countries nor like Saudi Arabia. This is evident by the role Chinese played in 1971 war. Ha! Ha! Ha! Yet Pakistanis make a song and dance about Pakistan-China relations.

Does anyone else find this humorous?
What was the need for this?I know its kind of humorous the way in which the Pakistanis are behaving on this forum.I mean this is the kind of behaviour that should be expected from a kid who has been starving for 3 days and whose abbu returns home with some food.Look at the way in which streets in their capital have been decorated and all.No civilized country does this on the visit of a foreign leader.But anyhow this should be none of our concern.

We may just do some exercise to contain India in1971,but today,there is no doubt that our relationship is much stronger and truer than the 70.
The thing is that a self respecting Chinese would not count on Pakistan to pick up a fight with India.If the Chinese have a bone to pick they should confront India themselves.The fact that you made such a statement makes me really doubt your Asli Chehra!!!

The thing is that a self respecting Chinese would not count on Pakistan to pick up a fight with India.If the Chinese have a bone to pick they should confront India themselves.The fact that you made such a statement makes me really doubt your Asli Chehra!!!
Are you serious? Do you need me to show you India's history, are you sure?

yes you should be really happy...... really?

The Chinese President Xi is bringing $46bn worth of surprises with him. $46bn is three times the total FDI Pakistan has received from every country in the world put together over the past eight years combined.

Are you serious? Do you need me to show you India's history, are you sure?
I pray to God that such a day never comes when I have to learn my history from a person whose own identity is in doubt.

Mirchi Lagi ?

Indians arse is on fire. It's their own matter why the frrk are indian so worried.

May be should clean our own mess .

Pakistani armed forces are doing fine without money. Indian armed forces want expensive gadgets. Chutiaa bana re hain janta ka!

Quit Pakistani worries. Why increase your blood pressure? Mirchi Lagi to pani pee
lol we know yr an indian dont try to be a pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom