What's new

Pakistan, China building JF-17B prototype

What does the letter BC mean ?

JF-17B prototype after roll-out in yellow - 2.jpg

What does the letter BC mean ?

As far as I can understand, B stands for Variant as JF-17 B and C stands for China, that we read from few reports in past as totally, 3 B variants will be produced initially as one for China and two for Pakistan. I can be wrong in my assessment so correction is welcome by anyone.

Regards.

don't know why they chose to release the worst angel of JF-17B as its first media release /picture .... now after 2 days seeing so many pictures & videos .... I find this dual seat bird as picturesque as its single seat version ....

Indeed, from the side it's not that bad. IMO the most strange item is that new tail- which looks a bit like a J-10's tail ! - but I'm sure after a few weeks no-one will complain any more (including me :-) )

don't know why they chose to release the worst angle of JF-17B as its first media release /picture .... now after 2 days seeing so many pictures & videos .... I find this dual seat bird as picturesque as its single seat version ....

Ah, my friend, let this little bird grow on you!

You will find yourself loving it just like JF-A.

There is elegance in its sheer simplicity.

I know @Deino likes his birds to be fancy!

Yet, he is going to write a great piece about this chubby girl as well.

Won't you, Teacherman?

Thanks my friend, :-)

We'll see ... the most recent reports were usually very much shortened so that IMO much of the content and background got lost ... anyway we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom