What's new

Pakistan, China building JF-17B prototype

It produce no smoke I notice it

WS13 or RD93?
On landing gear i think there are more LED lights for better vision in night time but what are those near the glass cockpit? Some kind of instrument sensors?

On landing gear i think there are more LED lights for better vision in night time but what are those near the glass cockpit? Some kind of instrument sensors?
From the older halogen light to the best LED landing light that only used on our J-20, not any others
M7PRHoR.jpg

As the other changes may be some kind of sensors like you've mentioned as well, btw, where is the refueling pod? they've cancelled it or just not installed yet?

From the older halogen light to the best LED landing light that only used on our J-20, not any others
M7PRHoR.jpg

As the other changes may be some kind of sensors like you've mentioned as well, btw, where is the refueling pod? they've cancelled it or just not installed yet?
In block 2 JFT they said refueling probe is portable it can be fix in a very short notice.so more might be same thing for JFT-B is applicable.

I see the maiden flight video. JF17b didn't produce smokes, means it's WS13 engine

I guess jf17b has different engine then JF17. Do you notice too ?
No smoke, very obvious

While the accompanying JF17 discountinuously ejecting black smoke in low flying speed, JF17b doesn't.

The more powerful non-smoke engine and FBW, and enhanced payload, and maybe AESA.

Seems I underestimate JF17b's achievement at the first beginning.

Never judge from appearance.

Being steady and pragmatic and exqueez the most of existing design is all PAF persue all these years.

here it is...smoke emitted briefly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom