What's new

Pakistan, China building JF-17B prototype

Finally a first image of the JF-17B prototype ... :yahoo:

View attachment 393122

Spine of JF-17B is much thicker and taller. I wonder is that carrying additional petrol or new gadgets?
JF-17B
jf-17b-first-prototype-20170426-1-jpg.393122

JF-17 (A)
JF-17+thunder+pix+by+pakarmydefence.blogspot.com+%286%29.jpg

Last edited:
Any expert here can tell us about the engine of this new bird? Because its looks different from the others JFTs.thanks
Maybe WS13b. As the dual seater add in much more weight, RD93 on Jf17 doesn't provide enough thrust power.

I feel the engineer dual seater is little bit different from JF17, anyone has the same feeling with me?

Maybe WS13b. As the dual seater add in much more weight, RD93 on Jf17 doesn't provide enough thrust power.
I just mention the change of engine because its petals looks different from the previous JFTs carrying RD 93 so we can hope for a new Chinese WS-13E with more thrust and better fuel efficiency to enhance the capability of aircraft. Anyway brother thanks for answer.and congrats on JFT-B version first flight.thanks

I just mention the change of engine because its petals looks different from the previous JFTs carrying RD 93 so we can hope for a new Chinese WS-13E with more thrust and better fuel efficiency to enhance the capability of aircraft. Anyway brother thanks for answer.and congrats on JFT-B version first flight.thanks
I want this one on blk3
220451r9izzz994f7iatll.jpg

As FC31 is confirmed on new generation carrier, I strongly believe China will invest heavily on new medium thrust turbofan engine in the future. The induction of FC31 by Chinese navy is a milestone good news for Chinese and Pakistanis.

It produce no smoke I notice it

Some noticeable changes
2eb3ucv.jpg
WS13 or RD93?

Back
Top Bottom