What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Nuking? Turkey invaded Iraq. Turkey has a history of invasions and creating buffer zones. They don't need permissions. We can only pray but prayers will not help. We lost soldiers daily in our own territory. Forget about crossing the border.
Bro we literally just crossed the border

There was no need for the airstrike since Pakistan has spent 20 years trying to secure the western border of its country, which has resulted in a lack of trust from the Afghan Taliban to keep the Pakistan narrative alive in their circle. The Taliban are capable of dealing with this issue on their own and should not directly engage our Air Strike to create more afghan enmity against us than necessary. There are other methods to deal with the Afghan Taliban so that our actual issues can be resolved.

I'm being serious, just go to page 1 of this thread
Bro one attack or even a series of attacks will not change anything. Afghanistan is a graveyard. the only solution is to invade with full capacity otherwise continue reading news of attacks. Turkey created buffer zones, especially after the Istanbul cafe blast. They care about their people. we don't care. We aren't serious. Doha agreement was a flap show. i want to say many things but it's useless now. We are harming only ourselves with this policy of "sit back and pray".

Bro one attack or even a series of attacks will not change anything. Afghanistan is a graveyard. the only solution is to invade with full capacity otherwise continue reading news of attacks. Turkey created buffer zones, especially after the Istanbul cafe blast. They care about their people. we don't care. We aren't serious. Doha agreement was a flap show. i want to say many things but it's useless now. We are harming only ourselves with this policy of "sit back and pray".
I don't think there is enough resources or diplomatic support for this.

Plus hopes are still being pinned on a diplomatic and peaceful solution to this problem, not an all out invasion.

Last edited:
Yeah, invasion ain't happening. This is just carrot and stick policy to force TTP/IEA to the negotiating table.
It's leverage to negotiate from a position of strength, currently they are asking for unfavourable terms.

-Islamic system
-Reversal to FATA
-Political office in third country

I don't think there is enough resources or diplomatic support for this.

Plus hopes are still being pinned on a diplomatic and peaceful solution to this problem, not an all out invasion.

Turkey is much stronger economically than Pakistan. It also has stronger foreign policy measures. The only Turk method would be bombings we can’t just go in and invade. Afghanistan and Syrian terrains are different.

They were waziristan refugees and in them TTP was hiding

Yea IDPs who went to Afghanistan after Zarb e Azb.

TTP tends to hide among these camps or bounce from village to village to heal, plan, retreat, and stock up. It’s why they can go from area to area and then do an ambush or start sniping faujis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom