What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

lol IS is only a boogeyman .their real targets are something else there... If they dont want to weaken IEA release their damn funds.. so nobody buys that..
Doha is not wehere everything happens..IEA had given assurances to Islamabad on resolving the border dispute once ease of access for partitioned tribes happens.
they collectively pledged 2.44 billion dollars for this year to ensure Afghans dont starve.. when you want to maintain leverage over someone you dont hand them a large amount- periodic release of funds in small quantity- even this 2.44 billion will be released in small amounts- which Taliban wont be directly able to touch but they will benefit from it.

Last edited:
lol IS is only a boogeyman .their real targets are something else there... If they dont want to weaken IEA release their damn funds.. so nobody buys that..
Doha is not wehere everything happens..IEA had given assurances to Islamabad on resolving the border dispute once recognition happens

It is an international border. The tribes need to make a decision to live in Pakistan or Afghanistan and deal with it.

We have millions of hard working law abiding Afghans in Pakistan and we had millions in suffering refugee camps. Not sure what you want the Afghans to do for Pakistan when they were under attack by foreigners most of the time?
go back to their country Afghanistan? War is over.

It is an international border. The tribes need to make a decision to live in Pakistan or Afghanistan and deal with it.
The tribes separated at the border should be given incentives to move completely into the Pakistani side.

I'm sure the government can spare some investment and even provide them jobs.

And What other ways are there to diminish TTP? Many people who share your POV say the same thing but never give any concrete "other ways" to counter TTP.
Pak role in US War on terror is JUST ONE of the reason why TTP was formed. I would suggest you read up on history of Waziristan (how they were an autonomous region and didnt got mainstream industrialization and education) , How afghanistan has always been against Pakistan, Lal masjid ( although i support Lal Masjid Op).
1)The only solution to this menance is education and jobs in Pakistan region of Pak-Afg border.
2)Only way Point #1 can happen is when security and peace is achieved in the region. Only then will people invest. Only then will real estate boom, franchises would come and a prosperous society would take place.
We need to implement point#1&2 simutanously if we want to progress.

Any further realist, implementable points are welcome.

Watch this documentary. The clever plans of establishment and how such silly plans later got out of control. You referenced lal masjid yourself, here take a look at our great intelligence services creating a Frankenstein which later they had to kill themselves.

ttp were created by Pakistan's enemies in order to worship indian hindus and be their slaves in creating unrest and instability in Pakistan.

You will create a weakness, enemy would exploit it. Its their job. You are brainless yourself for creating such environment in the first place.

Though I am sorry that I engaged you, I feel that I should continue this streak for one more exchange.

1. Who told you that USA gained anything? I need to give them a good shut-up call for spreading fake news.
US has successfully kept turmoil in whole of middle east. They run the world on a particular self serving order. There are 50 Islamic countries in the middle east. The longer they are fighting each other. Engaged in proxy wars. The longer there is turmoil and no peace, the longer they can rule the world. They print dollar, we are asked to earn them. Technology, weapons, everything comes at a price. US gained by not letting any Islamic alliance becoming successful. They used Afghan soil as a weapons testing ground. They used mother of all bombs there. Their soldiers killed for sport. None of the NATO countries have publicly released war crimes investigation reports.

2. Pakistan was more a victim of circumstances during times of dictatorship than anything else. There was room to negotiate & maneuver (& a civvie govt would have done much better), but Mushy just collapsed & agreed to everything.
Agreed. Our armed forces have been historically giving in to all American pressures. And have been too easily impressed by western technologies. Not even army chief is appointed in Pakistan without approval of US - General Hameed Gul.

3. In a very round-about way, you can blame USA. But a lot of Muslims had much to do with that also. We must not externalize blame. This is lazy & dishonest. You don't get to make statements just like that.
Iran has an inorganic position due to external pressures put on it. It is sanctioned since ages. It has seen regime changes. It has been reduced and disrespected globally. US sanctions have a huge bearing on Iran's positioning. At the same time, Saudia's position has a lot to do with them being in good books of the west. Despite all 9-11 attackers being Saudis, war was waged against Afghanistan. No one said anything to Saudia. A lot of geo-political tensions between middle eastern countries has something to do with the west.

4. Don't make excuses for TTP. What they did was horrible & far beyond what was done to them. Do you condone killing of civilians, church bombings, kidnapping for ransom, drug trade, etc...? Do you? Because that is what TTP did.
I condone killings of all innocents, including unjust killings by armies. It is easy to condemn killings. But a certain type of environment harbours unrest and forces people to pick up weapons. No one likes to talk about that. Killing is easier than solving complex problems. Human's natural disposition is not to kill others. I won't kill you just because I can. At the same time, in a city like Karachi. A lot of Karachrities are killing other citizens and stealing cars & cell phones. Why? Environment of decades which has brought humanity to a new low. Likewise its easier to otherize the problem and just kill them all, than sitting and solving shit. Plus talks and positive steps can be easily sabotaged in such cases. Army is a victim of its past policies perhaps.

5. When you bring in deen, you do not get to make boundaries as though no one can challenge your opinions. You do not get to play victim here.
We are a Muslim country. Our constitution is an Islamic one. As an institution army is responsible to answer its decisions where morality seems to be on the line. I as an individual has nothing to do with it. Questioning brings clarity and accountability. No one is out of bounds.

6. Under Mushy (& later too) Pakistan did get USA to punish TTP. If you do not know, then do read & learn a thing or two.
Ok good.

7. Targeting TTP is our compulsion, not an American dictation. Stop confusing so many things together.
Safety of Pakistan is the compulsion. Taking revenge where there has been injustice is valid. There is no compulsion to kill anyone otherwise. Pak army can't Ariel bomb with impunity, without some kind of confidence building measures being taken between locals and afghan government. Judge, jury, executioner role shouldn't be played arrogantly. At least offer them an explanation of your targets. Share intel why we did this? Otherwise US drone strikes inside Pakistan were 100% justified and fu*k us for opposing them.

8. Stop describing things in apocalyptic terms. Yes, Pakistan did suffer, but we wrecked our own economy. I will not get into how it happened here, but do not blame outsiders for our own problems.
I am not blaming outsiders. But I do blame insiders who are stupidly following outsiders.

9. You need to explain this: "The probability of having an Islamic currency to break dollar's global hegemony was successfully destroyed". It is very easy to be dismissive, but I want to know what makes you think that you can make such a statement. So how can you substantiate this. What was in the works that clever conspiring Americans spoiled?
Gaddafi, Saddam, Zia everyone who tried to launch Islamic Gold Dinar and trade oil against it were all killed. Rest you can research yourself. The great game is simply about the world order and how US maintains a 750 Billions USD budget without having to earn that much. USD is a piece of paper, has no value to it. Its value is gap between its supply and demand. If the world continues to trade in USD, USD enjoys infinite demand. As long as it has infinite demand USA can have disproportionately big army in the world without having to work too hard for it.

10. Who do you think are US sympathizers in your view & how are they working against national interest. I would also like to see some receipts of the dollars that they received.
They are everywhere in Pakistan. All 3 pillars of state are full of them. We easily sell ourselves. Its an open fact. Doesn't need to be repeated.

11. What are the ways to deal with TTP that you speak of? If you think that they just need a hug to stop being terrorists, be my guest & go to them to hug them. That would be very instructive for all of us. There is a risk that we might lose you, but I am willing to sacrifice your presence here for a noble cause.

State of Pak did initiate talks with them. Talks were sabotaged/spoiled turned not fruitful. State of Pakistan should offer assistance based on performance to Afghan Talibans. Tell them we will send aid if you do this for us. And heres the intel what these guys did. Help us kill them or we stop all trade from Pakistan. They will be starved in no time. We have to avoid backlash at all costs. Arrogance or impunitive behaviour is bullshit. You have to understand. Every traitor has a certain mount of organic support with it as well. Traitor is the target. Not everyone there including 50% women & children.

Do answer the above, especially # 9 & #10.
I do support a military operation when there is absolute necessity. However, must not create another Frankenstein in the process.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to promote any Turkish weapons but when i look at this issue it seems Pakistan army needs something like the BMC Amazon Mraps equipped with SARP weapon station, gunshot detection system and jammers against IED threats.

02EE091D-FFB8-4FE5-B02C-2B6CEDD84417.png

E4F681C8-84F3-4C55-BE4E-7AA56168FD0D.png

Many lives were saved after these systems were put into use

Last edited:
The tribes need to make a decision to live in Pakistan or Afghanistan and deal with it.

This issue can be solved easily

- Recognize Border
- Just issue special permits for tribes and kochiyan nomads
- Don't support terrorism against Pakistan on soil
- And allow for education and trade to flourish

But you see we are dealing with cavemen so they think taking land is gonna do them any favor.

The tribes separated at the border should be given incentives to move completely into the Pakistani side.

I'm sure the government can spare some investment and even provide them jobs.

Just issue special passes for people who have to pass

The border was completely left open from 1947-pre 9/11

I’m not trying to promote any Turkish weapons but when i look at this issue it seems Pakistan army needs something like the BMC Amazon Mraps equipped with SARP weapon station, gunshot detectionsystems and jammers against IED threats.

View attachment 835665

View attachment 835666
Many lives were saved after these systems were put into use

Thanks brother

US has successfully kept turmoil in whole of middle east. They run the world on a particular self serving order. There are 50 Islamic countries in the middle east. The longer they are fighting each other. Engaged in proxy wars. The longer there is turmoil and no peace, the longer they can rule the world. They print dollar, we are asked to earn them. Technology, weapons, everything comes at a price. US gained by not letting any Islamic alliance becoming successful. They used Afghan soil as a weapons testing ground. They used mother of all bombs there. Their soldiers killed for sport. None of the NATO countries have publicly released war crimes investigation reports.

Then why doesn't Afghanistan recognize the border? Thats literally the crux of the issue/

Its very similar to kurdish mentality first they test and act very tough until you crush them then they suddenly remember peace, love,humanrights and brotherhood etc

Afghans and Kurds act very similar on social media. Everytime I see something Turkish on my social media pages there's a hoard of Kurds spamming the comment section and claiming that Turkey "steals" other cultures.

Afghans do the same to our social media spaces when we show our parts of culture.

This issue can be solved easily

- Recognize Border
- Just issue special permits for tribes and kochiyan nomads
- Don't support terrorism against Pakistan on soil
- And allow for education and trade to flourish

But you see we are dealing with cavemen so they think taking land is gonna do them any favor.

Just issue special passes for people who have to pass

The border was completely left open from 1947-pre 9/11

Thanks brother

Then why doesn't Afghanistan recognize the border? Thats literally the crux of the issue/

Afghans and Kurds act very similar on social media. Everytime I see something Turkish on my social media pages there's a hoard of Kurds spamming the comment section and claiming that Turkey "steals" other cultures.

Afghans do the same to our social media spaces when we show our parts of culture.
Yes these nationalist types on social media are disgusting.

One question i would like to ask fellow posters is why do IEA not act against TTP is it because of the ideleogical similarities between them only or the reason could be more grounded i.e your average talibani terrorist wouldnot like to see his brother in TTP being targeted.Thus to avoid further fragmentation and to not test the loyality of taliban foot soldier perhaps this is them just being practical on their part.Ofcourse this should not matter to us we should pummel TTP to dust regardless.
IEA lied to us. They made us fool. Even Taliban in Afghanistan is laughing on us.

Maybe nuking the border can help us test our tactical delivery systems?
Nuking? Turkey invaded Iraq. Turkey has a history of invasions and creating buffer zones. They don't need permissions. We can only pray but prayers will not help. We lost soldiers daily in our own territory. Forget about crossing the border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom