What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Tandem warhead would take care of that. I dunno whether TTP have those. We need to study if MRAPs are equally valuable in mountainous terrain. This area mountainous & all travel is in valleys. The elevation is up to 7-8 K feet.
I don't think standard rpg's are tandem warheads. Also Ukraine has shown that cages are being used on Russian tanks for top attack missiles like nlaw and javelin.
Pak military has to evolve its tactics. Casualty rates are too high. Where are the drones for recon and attack?

Last edited:
We must annex Wakhan Corridor because of this. Afghanistan won’t provide us a stable route to Central Asia anytime soon. We must think about our future and the future if our generations. For Gwadar to be the success everyone dreams it to be we need central Asian countries to use Gwadar. They will use Gwadar once we give them a secure route to it. Wakhan Corridor will give us that route since it will connect us to Tajikistan. Many can argue Wakhan’s terrain is very difficult but remember GB terrain was similar or worse in many areas yet we still built Karakoram Highway. All it requires us firm determination. Karakoram Highway was much harder to build then any highway through Wakhan to Tajikistan. Tajikistan has small roads connecting to Wakhans border so if we annex it we can ask Tajiks to turn those roads into a big highway.
We need to think about our future and economic future. Our future is in capturing markets of Central Asia and having influence there. Biggest hinderance is Afghanistan and only solution is Wakhan.
Sorry, but any attempt to annex another country's territory would invite world-wide opprobrium. Wakhan can stay where it is. We don't have the money to develop infrastructure there. The most we could do is offer money to buy it; however, first we don't have any money to make an offer, and second who do we talk to? There is no internationally recognized government there. So, no matter how you look at it, this is not going to happen.

British left Wakhan with Afghanistan for a reason. The reason has long been dead, but we are left with no direct route to Central Asian states. They are mostly basket cases & I do not see a great potential there. Not worth the trouble & money.

Last edited:
Let me be clear, to the older posters here. I am HammerHead081's brother. We both used to use the same account as it was a thing between us. I was mainly contributing through that account but it was under my sibling's ownership. However, we had political differences over PTI and PMLN after which i started using this account.
You are welcome to share. Some think that PDF ought to remain a PTI play ground. There is no such rule/directive/inducement/understanding & I am proof of that. It is an international forum. If some people are too stuck up on PTI koolaid then that is their problem, not anyone else's.

Diverse opinions are welcome, even those that are contrary to our own. The only issue is following the rules & staying respectful - a basic requirement that some trolls have trouble following. Ignore them & stay respectful and decent. You are all good 👍

You keep thinking that meanwhile Indians have sold hundreds of thousands of TVS and other brand rickshaws to IRAQ. Imagine IRAQ. Our muslim brother and they took that market share. IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR. They easily made few 10s of billions of dollars.

Pakistani paindu "afsar" dimagh will never allow Pakistan to progress. Don't do anything to develop business. But then complain why countries don't invest in Pakistan.

And those who do invest. The Pakistani side negotiators see chitti chamri and end up selling their own mothers.

Wow. Just wow 😲😳
You are not making any sense here.

What is the connection here & with Afghan Taliban's help to TTP, which is the topic? Did my post discourage someone from selling rickshaws to Iraq for however many billion dollars that you say? What is paindu afsar dimagh and how does it relate to the topic at hand? What progress are you looking out for in this thread?

If you can not reply to a reasoned post with reasoning/logic. Don't bother typing.

What I suspect is happening is that the US-Indian alliance has forced a regime change using their puppets in the Pakistani establishment. At the same time they’ve instructed their TTP puppets to attack Pakistan. Now we have fighting between two sets of US-Indian puppets.

The purpose is to destroy Pakistan. Soon we’ll probably see bombings and suicide attacks in Pakistani cities.

This will distract the public from the regime change and may suppress the PTI movement. Bases will be given to US to carry on attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan and create hatred between two Muslim countries. All to the benefit of US-India.

It’s not very hard to figure out what’s going on.

What I suspect is happening is that the US-Indian alliance has forced a regime change using their puppets in the Pakistani establishment. At the same time they’ve instructed their TTP puppets to attack Pakistan. Now we have fighting between two sets of US-Indian puppets.

The purpose is to destroy Pakistan. Soon we’ll probably see bombings and suicide attacks in Pakistani cities.

This will distract the public from the regime change and may suppress the PTI movement. Bases will be given to US to carry on attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan and create hatred between two Muslim countries. All to the benefit of US-India.

It’s not very hard to figure out what’s going on.
So, when USA targeted TTP leadership with drones in the past, they were killing their own puppets?

It's not very hard to figure out that you don't know what's going on.

So, when USA targeted TTP leadership with drones in the past, they were killing their own puppets?

One hand giveth while the other taketh away.

These on the ground expendables need not know who the top boss is. As far as they are concerned, they are being supported by like-minded Afghans and maybe Indians.

P.S. As to why the US would kill their own assets, who knows? Maybe they got too uppity, were suspected to be compromised, asked more money, whatever...

One hand giveth while the other taketh away.

These on the ground expendables need not know who the top boss is. As far as they are concerned, they are being supported by like-minded Afghans and maybe Indians.
But it is quite a rabbit hole to think that USA would cultivate assets & then kill them, only to then again prop them up & have them killed. I do recall that in 2016(?) a senior TTP operative was being transported by NDS but Americans intercepted the convoy & arrested him.

If one really really wishes to make a story, then one can do that easily.

But it is quite a rabbit hole to think that USA would cultivate assets & then kill them, only to then again prop them up & have them killed. I do recall that in 2016(?) a senior TTP operative was being transported by NDS but Americans intercepted the convoy & arrested him.

Crazed religious warriors are a dime a dozen in the region, unfortunately. The US can afford to cycle through them and dispose of them when necessary.

Crazed religious warriors are a dime a dozen in the region, unfortunately. The US can afford to cycle through them and dispose of them when necessary.
But basing a conspiracy theory on such improbables is a bad idea. A good conspiracy theory is something that is not easily disproven. In this case, it does not take much to disprove it. However, you are welcome to believe whatever you wish to believe.

All intelligence agencies eradicate their assets for personals interests. That's like spying 101.

Eradicate These Scums once and for all!!! They have blood of innocent people on their Hand!.
At the same time if US bases proceeds through We might see ANP and other Pro Pashtun Nationalism Groups capitalize on this just like they have done so for the past decades.

I suppose the one benefit of the current political climate is PA can now act with absolute impunity. Perhaps PTI government had been the blocker.
Yes and military was taking instructions from PTI for operations ... Lolz

Afghani taliban were our assets of military and not civil government

Zia more than procurement, there is an issue of no accountability. We might blame top brass (and maybe rightly to some extent) but local commanders are getting away with their complacency.
Basically yiu arr saying whole brass is incompetent?

Look there shoudnt be two opinions on procuring MRAPs and drones from turkey ..end of story

And this should have been done atleast 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom