What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

J&K is extremely well defended for Pakistan Army to take it by force, that's a fact that we acknowledge. XIV and XV Corps of the Indian Army are well entrenched and the terrain makes it extremely difficult, thus most likely it will be a stalemate.

And you behaved like a typical Indian, immediately your ego got bruised.

And Pakistan doing the same, despite being 7 times smaller. That's a shame for India.

TBH, no, Pakistan can fight India off but it lacks the muscle to defeat India on the battlefield. Pakistan is 7 times smaller then India with a military budget that is also 7 times smaller. So no, even before Corona and after Corona, we lack the strength to defeat India and take Kashmir that is extremely well defended.

Pakistan is 7 times smaller then India, and its military budget is also 7 times smaller. That's a fact that we all accept.
Why should India waste it's resources in war when it can crush your economy, just by doing some CFVs.
Within last 10 yrs your country lost it's 30% GDP & in same duration India nearly doubled it's GDP.
Now nobody takes pakistan seriously on international forums.
Despites 1000s of abusive tweets & whole human rights drama over Kashmir, India scored 183 votes in UNSC and became non-permanent member un-opposed.
Remember during 1991 crisis Pakistan economy was in very better shape, with better per capita income than India.
At same time we were airlifting our Gold reserves for just a tiny 500 million loan from Japan.
We Indians will never forget that international humiliation.
Now we have 70 billion currency swap agreement with same Japan & it's building 98 Billion USD bullet train using interest free loan.
Why should India fight with Pakistan when we can sabotage it internally.
Just look at what happening in Balochistan, imagine what will happen when India decide to give 2-3 Billion USD to Baloch fighters like Mukti vahini, Which will be approximately equal to Pakistan Army budget.
You should read Art of War or Chanakya neeti for better understanding.

Thing is there was external pressure that Pakistan had to prove it was not making trouble for india. so we took a path of 2 years of restrain and showed the world we are responsible nation and we don't so any thing unless we are provoked. This thing really helped us, where modi was trying to isolate us now himself isolated by most o the neighbors. We are at better term with the world. This showed the world true face of Indian desires. We played diplomatically but India tried to played militarily. So the result is in front of you. Now if India attacks we would clearly tell the world look what India wants and we can't restraint anymore cause India rejected every opportunity to resolve issues diplomatically. Rejected offer of us both with Pakistan and China and both time got bloody nose. We will retaliate in full this time just give us a chance.
That line and that excuse is getting old.

India removed A370 and integrated J&K unilaterally. That wasn't 'started it first'?
India crossed over to Pakistan and released missiles. That wasn't 'started it first'?

Time for you to ask tough questions to your military and government. How many 'started it first' opportunities do you need?

Seriously, i don't get these people. They get humiliated, but somehow its a win for them.

As soon as India mobilized its missiles, Pakistan immediately countered that by mobilizing its missiles too.
Do you actually think, your Army & establishment have balls to Hang Kulbhushan?
R&AW have one of the retired General of Pakistan Army, who they trapped in Nepal.
100s of ISI operatives are rotting in Indian jails, many of them are serving officers caught in Nepal & Bangladesh.
But your Army never talk about them coz they couldn't do anything unlike us it's not Manmohan Govt.
And Go ask your Govt. When they were preparing for war why they returned Abhinandan despite knowing that Geneva accord was not applicable on him.
He was a big fish & son of exAir marshal & there was lot of things to negotiate in return.

@Robbie This is what i am talking about. Seriously, why are the Indian egos so fragile.

Pakistan took a step towards peace and returned the Indian pilot. But somehow, Indians make this how India won and forced Pakistan to return the pilot. Do i need to remind you that pilot was shot down by Pakistan? Kulboshan hasn't been returned to India and India can do fu** all about that.

The Chinese beat the sh** out of Indian troops, kill 20 of them and take 60km of land. But somehow, India won.

Like WTF man
'Step towards peace' is doubtful, to say the least. A real step towards peace is when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism under the guise of 'diplomatic support' to India. Anything short of that is irrelevant.

The return of the pilot was to avoid further escalation which India was willing to do. The public demanded it and the Government had made its intention clear. Kulbhushan is a different case, his return or lack thereof would not generate the kind of public sentiment that the pilot's capture did. Any response that India would give in retaliation to the Indians capture would be out of the public domain.

There is a clear mental guideline for most Indians. To say that there is a trust deficit would be an insult to the intelligence of most people. The truth is, constant Pakistani use of terrorists and non-state actors has led to a bipartisan consensus in India (especially evolved after the Mumbai attacks) that Pakistani population are fanatics and peace with Pakistan is simply not possible.

As far as the Chinese are concerned, reports indicate that Indians beat the sh** out of them too. The Chinese don't disclose any deaths, they are not a democracy and there is information asymmetry. Nobody has claimed that India won. Almost everyone is saying that the situation is fluid and anything could happen. And in fact, most people are blaming the past Governments for not building enough infrastructure on the borders with China. Though, I don't see the relevance of that in this thread.

Another day dreamer. During Kargil Musharaf claimed them to be freedom fighter and not Pakistan army. PAF could not have participated in Kargil as it would be operating on India's Air Space and means all out war.

Kargil was a local battle and hence our supperior tactics paid us off. WHat the brigadier is suggesting might good for that theater but what makes you think that it will not be converted into all out war and India will let go off Kargil without attacking on all the borders?

In an all out war reserves matters alot. With Oil reserves of only 15 days, you are proposing an all out war with India? Are you nuts?

Unless you are willing to fight like Talilban, where every man will be fighting, the war will not be on borders but on your streets and sometime your children will starve to death but you will fight at any cost. If you are willing to fight such a war go ahead and attack Kargil.

Otherwise dont attack India unless you have war and economic reserves equivalent to India at minimum.

reading all the above, am wondering what a decent oil reserve, and economic reserves may be?

keep building them up.. ?

and the enemy keeps building his reserves and economy also.

its a never ending game......

my point..... if the generals and govt dont want to fight......... they wont even with all the resources and a billion soldiers...

only cowards wait for resources,,, not islam and muslims, only faith and belief has won islamic battles.

Do you actually think, your Army & establishment have balls to Hang Kulbhushan?

Why would we hang him? We caught him, we will keep him alive and hang him at the approriate time.

R&AW have one of the retired General of Pakistan Army, who they trapped in Nepal.
100s of ISI operatives are rotting in Indian jails, many of them are serving officers caught in Nepal & Bangladesh.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA would make for nice Bollywood Movies

Similar to how you guys shot down an F16 and killed 43 Chinese.

And Go ask your Govt. When they were preparing for war why they returned Abhinandan despite knowing that Geneva accord was not applicable on him.
He was a big fish & son of exAir marshal & there was lot of things to negotiate in return.

Sorry but you ended the conversation right there. Abhi was wearing IAF uniform, gave his serial number so off course Geneva accords are applicable to him. So please, go study and do your research before you want to engage in further conversation. Dismissed

'Step towards peace' is doubtful, to say the least. A real step towards peace is when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism under the guise of 'diplomatic support' to India. Anything short of that is irrelevant.

That can only happen when India also stops sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan and stops butchering/raping Kashmiri Civilians.

Baloch terrorists operate in India openly and in fact, a famous one who has blood on his hand of innocent Pakistani civilians openly operates in New Delhi.

The return of the pilot was to avoid further escalation which India was willing to do. The public demanded it and the Government had made its intention clear. Kulbhushan is a different case, his return or lack thereof would not generate the kind of public sentiment that the pilot's capture did. Any response that India would give in retaliation to the Indians capture would be out of the public domain.

I for one fully supported returning Abhi. He was a POW, an Officer and was treated in respect by Pakistan.

There is a clear mental guideline for most Indians. To say that there is a trust deficit would be an insult to the intelligence of most people. The truth is, constant Pakistani use of terrorists and non-state actors has led to a bipartisan consensus in India (especially evolved after the Mumbai attacks) that Pakistani population are fanatics and peace with Pakistan is simply not possible.

The same can be said on our side. Constant Indian attacks on Kashmiri Civilians, lynching/butchering of Muslims inside India and sponsoring Baloch terrorists has resulted in indeed a disdain for India among the Pakistani populace. I for one would like peace to be achieved between India and Pakistan. If not, then so be it because Pakistan's Defences are strong enough to smash any aggression by India on the battlefield. Despite spending enormous sums of money, Indian military still lacks the muscle to defeat Pakistan.

BTW nice of you to show where your loyalty lies. Expose yourself. Hopefully online agencies are keeping a tab on you. Keep toeing Bharti line. Your master bhart has divided IOK which is rejected by Pakistan. IOK is IOK not Jammu Ladak etc.

Hahaha. If i am trying to put some sense into u then i am a traitor.

Our armed forces are much sane then this. Thats why on 27th 2 planes were taken down while 9 were locked.

We cant afford direct war with india as of now. We are too weak to fight...

By the way i am here on forum since many years and people know me very well.

Buddhist and Muslim population*

And India doesnt have ammo to fight Pak for 20 days let alone Pak + China
Source and figures please

reading all the above, am wondering what a decent oil reserve, and economic reserves may be?

keep building them up.. ?

and the enemy keeps building his reserves and economy also.

its a never ending game......

my point..... if the generals and govt dont want to fight......... they wont even with all the resources and a billion soldiers...

only cowards wait for resources,,, not islam and muslims, only faith and belief has won islamic battles.

Are we fighting for islam ? If fighting for islam then we should be ready to give away everything ...

R u ready a taliban type war ? Remember u cannot won from india with a border war. War will be fought on streets... r u ready ?

That can only happen when India also stops sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan and stops butchering/raping Kashmiri Civilians.

Baloch terrorists operate in India openly and in fact, a famous one who has blood on his hand of innocent Pakistani civilians openly operates in New Delhi.
That depends. Pakistan started the process of using non-state actors and terrorists against India. It thought it could force India without using conventional means. Now, India has only responded to Pakistan, not initiated this process. India will not cease any activity until Pakistan does.

I for one fully supported returning Abhi. He was a POW, an Officer and was treated in respect by Pakistan.
That's good to hear. On a personal level, I don't support keeping PoW's as well.

The same can be said on our side. Constant Indian attacks on Kashmiri Civilians, lynching/butchering of Muslims inside India and sponsoring Baloch terrorists has resulted in indeed a disdain for India among the Pakistani populace. I for one would like peace to be achieved between India and Pakistan. If not, then so be it because Pakistan's Defences are strong enough to smash any aggression by India on the battlefield. Despite spending enormous sums of money, Indian military still lacks the muscle to defeat Pakistan.
Despite spending enormous sums? Defeating Pakistan? If defeating Pakistan was an objective of the State of India, the country would at least match, if not exceed, how much Pakistan spends on a percentage basis to ensure relative maintenance of military power gap. India spends less than Pakistan does as a percentage of its budget and GDP. Significantly less.

By corollary, India spends more on its developmental needs. The goal is to improve the economy and skill the people. India is on the way for that. Pakistan, for better or worse, does not affect India much either positively or negatively though, due to historical reasons, generates more passion. Either way, I don't see anything changing going forward.

Thing is there was external pressure that Pakistan had to prove it was not making trouble for india. so we took a path of 2 years of restrain and showed the world we are responsible nation and we don't so any thing unless we are provoked. This thing really helped us, where modi was trying to isolate us now himself isolated by most o the neighbors. We are at better term with the world. This showed the world true face of Indian desires. We played diplomatically but India tried to played militarily. So the result is in front of you. Now if India attacks we would clearly tell the world look what India wants and we can't restraint anymore cause India rejected every opportunity to resolve issues diplomatically. Rejected offer of us both with Pakistan and China and both time got bloody nose. We will retaliate in full this time just give us a chance.
Oh, so after all these opportunities that India gave you, now you're ready. Yeah, I'm sure the next time. :lol:

Hahaha. If i am trying to put some sense into u then i am a traitor.

Our armed forces are much sane then this. Thats why on 27th 2 planes were taken down while 9 were locked.

We cant afford direct war with india as of now. We are too weak to fight...

By the way i am here on forum since many years and people know me very well.

Source and figures please

Are we fighting for islam ? If fighting for islam then we should be ready to give away everything ...

R u ready a taliban type war ? Remember u cannot won from india with a border war. War will be fought on streets... r u ready ?

Are we fighting for islam ? If fighting for islam then we should be ready to give away everything???????????????/

nothing could deter talibans from there faith and war.

no oil reserve, and a ZERO economy

MAYBE WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MERCEDEZ BENZ .

Are we fighting for islam ? If fighting for islam then we should be ready to give away everything???????????????/

nothing could deter talibans from there faith and war.

no oil reserve, and a ZERO economy

MAYBE WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MERCEDEZ BENZ .

If u r willing to fight like taliban facing daisy cutter and MOBS then u have a chance to win but remember it will not be a war fought by armies but by the common people.

R our people ready to pay the price ? By honest

I t
Another day dreamer. During Kargil Musharaf claimed them to be freedom fighter and not Pakistan army. PAF could not have participated in Kargil as it would be operating on India's Air Space and means all out war.

Kargil was a local battle and hence our supperior tactics paid us off. WHat the brigadier is suggesting might good for that theater but what makes you think that it will not be converted into all out war and India will let go off Kargil without attacking on all the borders?

In an all out war reserves matters alot. With Oil reserves of only 15 days, you are proposing an all out war with India? Are you nuts?

Unless you are willing to fight like Talilban, where every man will be fighting, the war will not be on borders but on your streets and sometime your children will starve to death but you will fight at any cost. If you are willing to fight such a war go ahead and attack Kargil.

Otherwise dont attack India unless you have war and economic reserves equivalent to India at minimum.
Guess yoy have been watching aloy of indian news channel.. well keep doing that cuz its your army who knows what we have acheived against 1.35 billion people this war is not going to affect anyones economy it will destroy aworlds economy we have less hungry people imagin when your millioms of indian deying in street of india by hunger.
If their is a war its going to be every street in india are you willing to burn your shining india with your own hands ..
Indian media put alot of air in people we will take it out.
For now you have dragon on your door which make your shaky legs explain alot.. lol
Another thing do you really have an idea what is shahadat means i guess you need to use word Amr which means "forever".. get your facts right and ask your media questions cuz indian seems like a brain dead people to the world.

I t

Guess yoy have been watching aloy of indian news channel.. well keep doing that cuz its your army who knows what we have acheived against 1.35 billion people this war is not going to affect anyones economy it will destroy aworlds economy we have less hungry people imagin when your millioms of indian deying in street of india by hunger.
If their is a war its going to be every street in india are you willing to burn your shining india with your own hands ..
Indian media put alot of air in people we will take it out.
For now you have dragon on your door which make your shaky legs explain alot.. lol
Another thing do you really have an idea what is shahadat means i guess you need to use word Amr which means "forever".. get your facts right and ask your media questions cuz indian seems like a brain dead people to the world.
India keep food reserves of more than 2 year & have 3rd biggest foreign reserves.
Nobody died of hunger in 1965, when Americans refused to sell us grain.
Now we provide millions of the Tons of grain & Pulses to Afghanistan, Maldives & many African countries for free.

I am worried that we have given our SOME military secrets to India last 27 Feb. Imagine if we didn't have shown them, we would have completely defeated them in upcoming war because we were superior in BVR, AWACS, SOW weapons, jamming, management, and fear management.

I am worried that we have given our SOME military secrets to India last 27 Feb. Imagine if we didn't have shown them, we would have completely defeated them in upcoming war because we were superior in BVR, AWACS, SOW weapons, jamming, management, and fear management.
But 27 Feb has exposed our strength

Brig (Retd) Samson says that Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days if India is foolish enough to start war with Pakistan.

He says that cutting off Daraz Road is matter of minutes for Pakistan. We can cut of Indians supply lines very quickly and take over Laddakh.

He said that Pakistani army is battle hardened. He said that PA has defeated the terrorists in 10 years, where USA and Russia failed to do so.

He said that 33 K or 34 K Pakistani soldiers were made prisoner by India in East Pakistan, we can take up to 100 K Indian soldiers as prisoners of war.

He also said that Pakistan nuclear tests were far superior to India and Pakistan has more and better nuclear weapons compare to India. He says he knows it fully well because he was involved in the process.

This is a fact hidden from most Indians eyes that their Nuclear tests were not successful.

Responding to a question he said that Pakistan had taken Kargil , but there was no cohesion between the army and the civil government, what we achieved military was lost by the politicians.
Clearly Nawaz is a traitor.

first Imran will have to raise the funds to pay for the war
We have 500 billion USD reserves
U are asking for 15 billion bailout from IMF to prevent defaulting on your debt

I am sure IMF won’t allow its funds to be used for fighting this imaginary war

Back
Top Bottom