What's new

Pakistan can not sell JF-17: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will and time will tell. I will let you talk me through how manufacturing industry in Pakistan is squeezed dry with competition from China... Some of the industrial manufacturing hubs of Pakistan is now graveyards of small and medium scale industries.

ramu don't look beyond ur neighbourhood..for graveyard..even Buissness people from INDIA import cheap from CHINA to make few bucks often killing Small scale Industry

This is not an Indian thread, it relates to Pakistan and China, please mods do something about Indian intrusions on our threads. We donot want dirty cheeky indians here, in our internal affairs. Thanks !!!

I will and time will tell. I will let you talk me through how manufacturing industry in Pakistan is squeezed dry with competition from China... Some of the industrial manufacturing hubs of Pakistan is now graveyards of small and medium scale industries.

lol, funny to mention, that the 'Imported Army' uses foreign weapons ranging from 5.56mm and 5.45mm small ammunitions, to planes, subs, shops and vertually anything, that try to lecture others about their own domestic industry.

India is in no position to judge Pakistan's defence industry when 80% of IA's arsenals are imported directly from foreign companies`

lol, funny to mention, that the 'Imported Army' uses foreign weapons ranging from 5.56mm and 5.45mm small ammunitions, to planes, subs, shops and vertually anything, that try to lecture others about their own domestic industry.

India is in no position to judge Pakistan's defence industry when 80% of IA's arsenals are imported directly from foreign companies`

Not cloned or shameless copied..& unproven...

ramu don't look beyond ur neighbourhood..for graveyard..even Buissness people from INDIA import cheap from CHINA to make few bucks often killing Small scale Industry

since indian average wage is 1/3 of China how can you import 'cheap' chinese goods to india and 'hence' making money? wage is one of the major factors that contribute to the final price```the Western countries import Chinese goods because its cheap which is true as their average labour cost is around 5-10 times as of China's.

but in india's case its have and do not have problem

But we do impose duties and we have anti dumping laws. Do a bit of research and you will know how India has managed to nurture its manufacturing to bring it to a acceptable level. China is a competition but India is handling it much better. We can see small companies setting shop in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
:cheers:

I am not talking about Indian defence industry but manufacturing in general. If you cannot answer what I say do not twist what I have said.:cheers:

since indian average wage is 1/3 of China how can you import 'cheap' chinese goods to india and 'hence' making money? wage is one of the major factors that contribute to the final price```the Western countries import Chinese goods because its cheap which is true as their average labour cost is around 5-10 times as of China's.

but in india's case its have and do not have problem

It seems u have no idea abt these things...we have all sorts of cheap chineese stuffs selling by road side...and its disgustingly unsafe for Kids eg toys..

LOL. When you don't even have the industrial capacity to provide enough bullets I wouldn't be worried about unproven or cloned issues.

not just providing enought bullets but those localy produced 5.56mm and 5.45mm simply couldnt match the standard quality, in terms of accuracy, velocity and deviation rate!

er. . the thread was about jf-17 manufacturing rights ? or am i in the wrong thread?

er. . the thread was about jf-17 manufacturing rights ? or am i in the wrong thread?

The thread is abt how a lovely country & people can be taken for a ride by the ever blood sucking forigners..

stop this thread this is only an agenda of a so called news paper

Here we go again, China vs India debates now on a topic about JF-17.

Great going guy. /sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom