What's new

Pakistan can make Russia Queen of Asia

An what is India .......
Someone bigger than Iran and Pakistan.
And lets not compare Indo russia relations and Pak-Russia relations,we have better jokes!

India has nothing to offer to Russia except money.

It would be a dream come true if Pakistan + Central Asia + China + Russia can form a bloc.

I believe SCO is the bloc.

Its just the Russians who are not being ambitious enough. The ball is in the Russian court.

India cannot do anything for them.
Except money?,lol money is the most important thing,if not everything and Indo Russian friendship and partnership has a long and solid history,ever since USSR broke up,it is one of the strongest partnership in the world,Pak-Russia relations don't stand in front of Indo-Russia relations.

why no seeing other wide who is the major purchaser of your exports? isn't china, no my child its US of A :smokin: read complete before bashing any thing

India have mixed economy who can consume its own market and what u have to offer to west?
we have 200 billion nuclear reactor market + 1 trillion dollar investment in infrastructure + big defence market and other goodies too...

so still u looking for balance? .....and we have work force too....

so it matters sir..

It would be a dream come true if Pakistan + Central Asia + China + Russia can form a bloc.

Its just the Russians who are not being ambitious enough. The ball is in the Russian court.

:lol: the mirage of self grandeur.. What does Pakistan offer that Iran does not ???

Well Gen. Musharraf went there in his time & told the Russian President they are welcome to use our warm waters through Gawadar port, the Russians were interested & they were slowly progressing but then Gen. Musharraf had to leave because of the amount of pressure from the corrupt & our country went in the hands of one of the most corrupt person ever so as a result everything went on complete hold & even the projects which had to be developed were also stopped by Mr. 10%.

Nothing good will happen in Mr.10% time & even Nawaz Sharif will do the same nothing good is expected from him at all.

What’s required for Pakistan right from the beginning is & was to stay close to China & Russia but these corrupt politicians always went & sat in the lap of US for the sake of Dollars. Only Pak Army can take Pakistan forward & we don’t need anything from US & Europe.

Hindis always claim to be manything which in reality they are not & they never will be. What you hindis can do best is go & shine your blur India.

General Musharraf was a good man but when the offer came from US, he aligned himself with the satan without blinking. This is the reality of our politicians and generals that they had always made enemies with Soviet Union or Russia while going head over heels befriending US.

The reality is that Pakistan must align with the strong countries of the region that is Russia and China and strive to strike deeper relationship with them. With US, Pakistan's relation will always be of transitive and transactional nature.

This is actually a serious topic, but too much trolling on this thread.

In the past, Pakistan has taken assistance from the west and has attacked fellow Asian countries like Afghanistan, Russia and India. The question is whether Pakistan wants a future for itself as a responsible and peaceful Asian nation. However, I think Pakistan is not willing as yet to abandon its proxy war policy.

Its strange, moderator banned all indian members and one pakistani was using words against me n i quoted his post too n moderator dint ban him...

:/

Kindly first distinguish your own identity.... whether you represent India or Iran. :lol:

As per him,pakistani cheers on the bases of gwadar where as iran have chahbhar port n oil too....and its distance from gwadar is 180 kms ..which is not much..

so if russia can sell iran then why not pakistan?and to whom? ..U.S :enjoy:

Its strange, moderator banned all indian members and one pakistani was using words against me n i quoted his post too n moderator dint ban him...

As per him,pakistani cheers on the bases of gwadar where as iran have chahbhar port n oil too....and its distance from gwadar is 180 kms ..which is not much..

ME to mate , i got an infarction ..got knows for what....reason being Trolling..but hey when luffy or somebody else does it...its ok

Russia will look after its interests, if Pakistan can help them further their interests then it is good for the both of them to work together however Pakistan should not expect their help to be forever binding and deal accordingly.

It would be wise that you continue with your trolling instead of judging my actions since you are not aware why some Indian members got banned and what they had written.

So since you don't know the whole story better would be you keep it shut and continue with what you are doing.

You being still online and posting in this very same thread is itself speaking contrary to what you have alleged against me.

Hope you get the message.

:lol: the mirage of self grandeur.. What does Pakistan offer that Iran does not ???

Well since Iran is under sanctions and might be facing bombardment, Russia can lose almost all its investments in Iran if the West gets their hand in there. Same that they fear will happen in Syria.

This is actually a serious topic, but too much trolling on this thread.

In the past, Pakistan has taken assistance from the west and has attacked fellow Asian countries like Afghanistan, Russia and India. The question is whether Pakistan wants a future for itself as a responsible and peaceful Asian nation. However, I think Pakistan is not willing as yet to abandon its proxy war policy.

No proof for these accusations???

Pakistan does not have money to afford Russia friendship.

Pakistan wants Russian investments first and foremost, afterwards they can talk about defense procurements.

No, it is the Chinese that are not willing to bind themselves to such a pact. Russia has been pushing the most for the SCO to take on the shape of something like NATO.

Distance is not the only thing to look at, there are many other factors which lead to the success of a sea port or an air port. You can make a big massive sea port / airport, but if other factors are not favorable, things will not as planned.

So be it Chahbahar or Gawadar, factors for both of them play their part in making either one successful or failure.

Back
Top Bottom