What's new

Pakistan can make Russia Queen of Asia

On the real note What is Pakistan's vision for Afghanistan ? do they even want a safe and secure Afghanistan ? all it want is to keep Afghanistan a Junkyard,a garbage land where it can shelter their Proxy rebels !! all Pakistan want is to keep Afghanistan to its toe

and What's that defence deal crap !! seriously Pakistan think that Russians will offer them Attack chopper's or air defense Missile without consent of Indian govt.Think again.They may Offer you Mi-17's,but thinking about Offensive weapons like attack choppers and Air defense Missile is too much.You can get Third hand Russian tech via China anyway

Strange thing is that the news article is from a Russian source and Russian writer, and Indians here start coming and show their true nature about Pakistan as if Pakistani source wrote this article and that Pakistan is dreaming about something like this.

Indians have so much hate filled in them & so much obsessed that they could not even read where the article is from and who wrote it, but in their hate filled obsession they started bashing Pakistan as if this is what we had written or someone among us had written.

A very sad state of the Indian mentality.

A lot of things are written by foreign media about both, Pakistan and India. However, you fail to appreciate a fundamental difference between articles written overseas and articles written overseas that are cited on PDF.

I'm assuming that it would be most obvious to PDF members, especially moderators, that the very act of citing a source, to either buttress an argument or to make one, carries an implicit admission of being in agreement with the author.

Irrespective of who wrote the article, acknowledging and advocacy of the same arguments by friends from Pak in PDF, is what irks the indian mentality. Given the state of affairs in pakistan (media reports suggest that another PM could be on his way out), forgive us for not believing that pakistan has anything to give, leave alone the keys to superstardom in asia.

Pakistan is seriously confused . I dont get it Why they are looking for a Godfather !! USA,China and Now Russia. This mentality is what is leading them to be dependent on Aids and being led by dual passport holders

They shud seriously stick with china, atleast thats more beneficial to them .

BTW, Pakistanis are not sitting like ducks. We know how far we can go into business. We will do exactly what is part of our interest.

well we can see that.......
you went to war for USA
after mumbai attacks we have your president saying "China is our big brother we will do what ever they tell us to do"

Indians have so much hate filled in them & so much obsessed that they could not even read where the article is from and who wrote it, but in their hate filled obsession they started bashing Pakistan as if this is what we had written or someone among us had written.

A very sad state of the Indian mentality.

How can you moderate unbiased with such a strong prejudice against every Indian??

How can you moderate unbiased with such a strong prejudice against every Indian??

Because you can even criticize the moderator's view point here and stay alive.

Go and do this on an Indian forum, they will kick your behind so hard that you may not be able to sit straight for a couple of weeks.

Pakistan is seriously confused . I dont get it Why they are looking for a Godfather !! USA,China and Now Russia. This mentality is what is leading them to be dependent on Aids and being led by dual passport holders

They shud seriously stick with china, atleast thats more beneficial to them .

Is the article's POV by Pakistan or by a Pakistani ?? is it an official version of Pak govt ??

Why are Indians coming here and blaming and bashing us, when the article is of a Russian source and its a Russian writer pov and not some Pakistanis.

Surprisingly,This time your newspapers are filled with full praise for russia like U.S have left you ;) but dont worry U.S is there in A-stan till 2024 ..so enjoy :D

Read source then bark assholè

Indian as$ jal gal gai after knowning the truth that its russian that is coming closer not Pakistan. Keep trolling.

I think by far i have been very biased even with whatever views i have shown for Indian members.

You can see how many bashing / insulting posts of Indians and members themselves are still online and without getting infractions.

So, kindly don't judge my moderation, rather control your Indian members and ask them to first read the article, its source and then comment instead of blindly bashing Pakistan out of hate.

Pakistan could make Russia the Queen of Asia!!!!It could have been the King otherwise!!!!:rofl:

Soon There is going to be terrorism in India, Kashmir Muslims already Fighting, Khalistan thing, Assam Riots, Muslims in India taliban will come to help you they go everywhere to fight if they can fight USA for ten YEARS Then they will Finish India in 5 Years, Wait till USA go and Taliban and Pakistan Unite Again,Pakistan will help them again come to power and then start extremism in India. Pakistan was made to restore the lost fame of muslims, Watch OUT!!!

Read source then bark assholè

Indian as$ jal gal gai after knowning the truth that its russian that is coming closer not Pakistan. Keep trolling.

:rofl: :rofl:

u dint get my point n farted from mouth ..

i was reading article from thenation.com.pk and tribune.com.pk who were in praise of russia :lol:
and those are russian sources? :rolleyes:

I think by far i have been very biased even with whatever views i have shown for Indian members.

You can see how many bashing / insulting posts of Indians and members themselves are still online and without getting infractions.

So, kindly don't judge my moderation, rather control your Indian members and ask them to first read the article, its source and then comment instead of blindly bashing Pakistan out of hate.

so moderator talking about nationality of source rather than talking about the facts in articles?

Yes Pakistan can claim to do many things, most never happens.

Troller !

Did you read the pravda.ru line at the end before succumbing to the ungovernable impulse of your lot to troll ? :azn:

P.S To make it easy for someone with a low IQ , the article is from Russia , not written by any Pakistani journalists !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom