What's new

Pakistan can make Russia Queen of Asia

But Russia does not have one thing which USA has and without which Pakistan can not survive- "aid"

Aah typical Indian mentality without knowing the facts.

Didn't Pakistan survive for more then ten years without aid and in previous years too.

1B $$ is not something which if not given will lead Pakistan to disaster, we survived the embargoes and without aid and we can do that again also.

So now shut your Indian mentality and if you can't add anything positive then keep it shut and leave.

lol Indians are burning. :flame:

Keep talking. It certainly wont help you sleep well. ;)

@ Pan Singh:
Go eat a Pan :whistle:
burning??? Lol....atleast now we will have a friend looking after our enemy...russian presence in pakistan is a blessing for India.

Strange thing is that the news article is from a Russian source and Russian writer, and Indians here start coming and show their true nature about Pakistan as if Pakistani source wrote this article and that Pakistan is dreaming about something like this.

Indians have so much hate filled in them & so much obsessed that they could not even read where the article is from and who wrote it, but in their hate filled obsession they started bashing Pakistan as if this is what we had written or someone among us had written.

A very sad state of the Indian mentality.

Aah typical Indian mentality without knowing the facts.

Didn't Pakistan survive for more then ten years without aid and in previous years too.

1B $$ is not something which if not given will lead Pakistan to disaster, we survived the embargoes and without aid and we can do that again also.

So now shut your Indian mentality and if you can't add anything positive then keep it shut and leave.

Its not indian mentality...its fact but its other way around

What is your major export? kapda n chaddar which goes to U.S and in europe.

so if U.S is here not to purchase it then ur major export is gone..and there are lot others who are in list to do so ..even bangladesh is snatching ur market..

so my point is simple,You ppl till this date have not suffered from worst sanctions..you will be other north korea..

dont take example of iran etc..iran have oil n reasons which u dont have at all.....

so accept the reality and ur leaders know better where they stand

Strange thing is that the news article is from a Russian source and Russian writer, and Indians here start coming and show their true nature about Pakistan as if Pakistani source wrote this article and that Pakistan is dreaming about something like this.

Indians have so much hate filled in them & so much obsessed that they could not even read where the article is from and who wrote it, but in their hate filled obsession they started bashing Pakistan as if this is what we had written or someone among us had written.

A very sad state of the Indian mentality.

Dont look at the source even if it comes from india..Talk on the facts which we have been surrounding with...
I mentioned above what pakistan can give to russia so that russia remains happy :D and it shud be more fruitful than U.S ..

but u have not :)

I'll reply to all your post in 1-2 days.I'm really in good mood today got my another wish fulfilled blessed with an so dont wish to spoil my mood right now.
Original Post By ajtr

silly not delivery its confirmation of ultrasound its a girl.it zainab.

Heartiest congratulations. May Allah shower all His blessings on both of you and the family.

Forget my posts.

whether its Russia or China, you indians would still remian the scumbags of the world.

Goood Goood.......say oooooooosa and let it out and keep saying this over and over and over again hoping it will become true

Its not indian mentality...its fact but its other way around

What is your major export? kapda n chaddar which goes to U.S and in europe.

so if U.S is here not to purchase it then ur major export is gone..and there are lot others who are in list to do so ..even bangladesh is snatching ur market..

so my point is simple,You ppl till this date have not suffered from worst sanctions..you will be other north korea..

dont take example of iran etc..iran have oil n reasons which u dont have at all.....

so accept the reality and ur leaders know better where they stand

Dont look at the source even if it comes from india..Talk on the facts which we have been surrounding with...
I mentioned above what pakistan can give to russia so that russia remains happy :D and it shud be more fruitful than U.S ..

but u have not :)

Since you don't know about the economy & potential of Pakistan, i think its useless to argue with someone who has no knowledge about what he is talking.

No No No more other Queens . Its our time, its time to become the business partners instead of Ally's . Only one ally is enough that is China. Russia's glory days are long gone with Soviet Union. In my opinion after the 'Withdrawal' of NATO and US armies Pakistan should install a friendly Neighborhood govt in Afghanistan and help them to rise along with Pakistan , so that No one I mean No one can turn their face to Afghanistan and Pakistan again in future and think twice before going on such adventure.

Since you don't know about the economy & potential of Pakistan, i think its useless to argue with someone who has no knowledge about what he is talking.

So am i wrong on kapda chaddar ??

Even your labour force n students goes to U.S n west :D....

Bhai saab,abhi potli mein bot kuch hai :D

so plz argue..thoda time ha abhi :D

burning??? Lol....atleast now we will have a friend looking after our enemy...russian presence in pakistan is a blessing for India.

Why would Russia want to repeat like the Afghan war and that too now under your request? :lol:

Russia is an independent country. You have no right to control them like a slave. BTW, Pakistanis are not sitting like ducks. We know how far we can go into business. We will do exactly what is part of our interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom