What's new

Pakistan can make Russia Queen of Asia

With an Active war going on that too one of the biggest in recent times with every other intellegence agency of every other important country in the world in our backyard with every player having own interest for which they are trying to destabilize Pakistan, do you think the comparison at this point is fair??

Just gave him a self help link. Wasnt comparing............its incomparable.

Surprisingly,This time your newspapers are filled with full praise for russia like U.S have left you ;) but dont worry U.S is there in A-stan till 2024 ..so enjoy :D

Lets see how things are unfolding depending upon result of elections in US and leading policies viz a viz Afghanistan, as far as our newspapers are concerned they are highlighting the ongoing development between Russia-Pakistan which is a good thing not bad.

lol Indians are burning. :flame:

Keep talking. It certainly wont help you sleep well. ;)

@ Pan Singh:
Go eat a Pan :whistle:

Russia's entry to the region is eminent and its needed for India too.

Headline Story | equities.com
OVL keen on stake in Russia's Arctic oil and gas fields

With more than a doZen deals on gas and oil with Russia and recent talks with Afghan and Iran on port corridor , Pakistan is helping to bring Russia to the Afghan endgame and we should be grateful to Pakistan.:pakistan: Z

The End is far away so lets see how the end game is going to start and with which players. US isnt going to sit idle either.

But Russia does not have one thing which USA has and without which Pakistan can not survive- "aid"

The End is far away so lets see how the end game is going to start and with which players. US isnt going to sit idle either.

US is in deep sh!t. They will welcome the Russian move. So does we.

India-Russia associated together when you guys along with the US were having a threesome with Taliban over Afghanistan.

care to explain what Russia can bargain with US viz a viz Pakistan??

Its childish to think so because Russia doesnt need Pakistan or India for bragaining with US. Their own race of power is enough to keep them at different ends.

Whereas with Jumping of Russia-Iran-India, we can bargain with US over many things

1)Russia knows about partnership b/w pakistan n U.S is going down and U.S will need other route to stay in A-stan.
2)Russia is the nation who holds the key to A-stan after pakistan and if russia takes the pakistan in its side then their is no side to whom U.S can go ;) ...so its pressure tactics to get involved with pakistan and to bargain more n more from U.S.
Finally,Russia knows that U.S will have to beg for routes from Russia and all other states in the CAR region are weak as compare to russia.

3)Missile shield....Russia have doubt on U.S intentions on missile shield in europe and this doubt is cleared by U.S by providing missile codes to russia and this deal was done 4-5 months back.I mentioned in a thread even..

If you look at the present visit of putin,deals which are going to be signed are of energy etc not military deals.so it shows that russia is in mood of giving chance to U.S further i.e bargain...

4)Suppose even if U.S attacks on pakistan in future then it would be on ur western border not from eastern border from india..and it even provides opportunity to russia to have an access to indian ocean ;)

5)Successful use of gwadar makes the china as super power replacing russia n in CAR region which russia dont want at all...
It also wants to make india happy or dont want to loose india and wants to use india against china coz india can control the china only in south asia....

so the objective of russia and U.S are same wrt india i.e to control china using india..and they both wont offend india by making china-pak axis strong...

6)so its upto pakistan to give smthing strong to russia which U.S cant but U.S can help russia to have influence over europe n by helping russia in various trade benefits in WTO ...and id nato routes are going to through russia ..wat it means?..it simply means that russia will have control on nato upto many extent which never happened in history before...it simply makes russia stronger by cutting chinese who are no where in situation....:wave:

and what paksitan can give?? ..lastly,NAto in A-stan will cut the taliban who are russian enemies from decades...and why russia shud use its force in A-stan when nato is here to do that job?? ...

It's business. People here are over reacting - Pakistanis are thinking Russia is overnight going to become their strategic ally and without Pakistan Russia has no power is central asia and Indians are thinking that their long time ally Russia will never go and do business with their long time enemy.
Well here's the truth - Russia is using both India and Pakistan for it's own benefit and when they see a better prospect, India and Pakistan will both be forgotten - This is business and politics not friendship.

care to explain what Russia can bargain with US viz a viz Pakistan??

Its childish to think so because Russia doesnt need Pakistan or India for bragaining with US. Their own race of power is enough to keep them at different ends.

Whereas with Jumping of Russia-Iran-India, we can bargain with US over many things

For that you ll have to dump China.

What do you think India does, the same thing as it attempts to overcome its geopolitical weaknesses.

[/url]
I'll reply to all your post in 1-2 days.I'm really in good mood today got my another wish fulfilled blessed with an :angel:so dont wish to spoil my mood right now.

I'll reply to all your post in 1-2 days.I'm really in good mood today got my another wish fulfilled blessed with an :angel:so dont wish to spoil my mood right now.

Delivery was today? , congrats ! :tup:

It's business. People here are over reacting - Pakistanis are thinking Russia is overnight going to become their strategic ally and without Pakistan Russia has no power is central asia and Indians are thinking that their long time ally Russia will never go and do business with their long time enemy.
Well here's the truth - Russia is using both India and Pakistan for it's own benefit and when they see a better prospect, India and Pakistan will both be forgotten - This is business and politics not friendship.

Rightly said.

Personally i believe US-Pakistan relations had been always the same ups and downs and both are better with each other than Pakistani going to Russia or Indians going to US. Since personally i believe its easy to deal with Americans than Russians

Back
Top Bottom