What's new

Pakistan can make Russia Queen of Asia

Distance is not the only thing to look at, there are many other factors which lead to the success of a sea port or an air port. You can make a big massive sea port / airport, but if other factors are not favorable, things will not as planned.

So be it Chahbahar or Gawadar, factors for both of them play their part in making either one successful or failure.

I wrote earlier once in this thread that rivalry b/w russia n U.S n lust of russia to get more n more from U.S have brought russia to pakistan...

once U.S gets agreed then you will be left alone like iran.I just posted that iran have oil n port n gulf position n sitting near caspian who is the major source of oil n gas in future ...even then russia abandoned them so be careful while dealing with russians and in my second post in thread,i posted facts..

Pakistan itself is standing on US crutches....How can Pakistan be useful to another country??

Pakistan is not standing on US crutches. That is a false premise.

Pakistan has survived US sanctions before and can do so again. Why is it that US is coming back to Pakistan again and again, because it has its interests in the area.

And so does Pakistan has its interests. The US has every right to move away, yet they don't. It is the mutual needs which make to the clock tick as long as it can. And Pakistan does not need anybody's clutches - that is a shallow expression of geopolitical and geostrategic understanding.

Pakistan does not have money to afford Russia friendship.

Money is not everything. Geopolitical location is a significant leverage.

Pakistan itself is standing on US crutches....How can Pakistan be useful to another country??

Pakistan is made dependent on foreign money by politicians so they can show off their credentials to the public as having done "something" for the nation. Who is to tell these idiots that by taking aid, you have only added to our shackles.

In any case, Pakistan has to have decent ties with all sides. This includes the Russians and the Americans. We should not and must not get bogged down by this "zero sum" game even though the populist feelings due to gripes with the Americans may suggest that.

Pakistan is made dependent on foreign money by politicians so they can show off their credentials to the public as having done "something" for the nation. Who is to tell these idiots that by taking aid, you have only added to our shackles.

Every govt. be it military or political, has its first priority to either appease US or be invited in some form of partnership with US. This is our unfortunate history till this day.

Dont forget that military govts. have pushed Pakistan much closer to US by building alliances that have been less beneficial to us and more to strategic and geopolitical interests of the super power.

Pakistan must stop playing pimp to competing interests in the region. It should focus on economic strength and well being of the country. The first thing is to improve relations with a powerful country like Russia. Powerful alliances in the region will help stand to international pressures be they political, economic or security.

Distance is not the only thing to look at, there are many other factors which lead to the success of a sea port or an air port. You can make a big massive sea port / airport, but if other factors are not favorable, things will not as planned.

So be it Chahbahar or Gawadar, factors for both of them play their part in making either one successful or failure.

alienating Aghanistan from Pakistan and Making them independent of Pakistan is Raw idea i think

I wrote earlier once in this thread that rivalry b/w russia n U.S n lust of russia to get more n more from U.S have brought russia to pakistan...

once U.S gets agreed then you will be left alone like iran.I just posted that iran have oil n port n gulf position n sitting near caspian who is the major source of oil n gas in future ...even then russia abandoned them so be careful while dealing with russians and in my second post in thread,i posted facts..

So essentially what you are saying is that both US and Russia have interests in the region and Pakistan may help them attain some of those interests. This is how the relations between various countries function.

As long as Russians have interests which can be served by being friendly to Pakistan they will be interested in Pakistan. When they don't have any interests, they can walk away. So would the Americans, or for that matter the Chinese.

Why is the US of A interested in India - It does not care about Madhuri Dixit's thumkas, probably not as much as the Pakistanis would be. And why does India lean towards America - it serves the interests of both the countries.

The Russians would still be interested in access to warm waters. Iran will interest them as long as it serves their interests and if it doesn't they will walk away. Pushing the US to gain favours may be one reason as it served their interest and they walked away from Iran, if at all, as you say.

Would India be prepared to withstand such a thing happening in future - if yes, so would Pakistan be.

alienating Aghanistan from Pakistan and Making them independent of Pakistan is Raw idea i think

I wish RAW could make other countries understand their interests better. If wishes were wishes - pigs would also fly.

India has nothing to offer to Russia except money.

It would be a dream come true if Pakistan + Central Asia + China + Russia can form a bloc.

I believe SCO is the bloc.

Its just the Russians who are not being ambitious enough. The ball is in the Russian court.

India cannot do anything for them.
Even cento seato couldnt do anything.

I dont know if this has been asked in last 8 pages.. Who'd be the king of Asia?? And what would Pakistan be ??

So essentially what you are saying is that both US and Russia have interests in the region and Pakistan may help them attain some of those interests. This is how the relations between various countries function.

As long as Russians have interests which can be served by being friendly to Pakistan they will be interested in Pakistan. When they don't have any interests, they can walk away. So would the Americans, or for that matter the Chinese.

Why is the US of A interested in India - It does not care about Madhuri Dixit's thumkas, probably not as much as the Pakistanis would be. And why does India lean towards America - it serves the interests of both the countries.

The Russians would still be interested in access to warm waters. Iran will interest them as long as it serves their interests and if it doesn't they will walk away. Pushing the US to gain favours may be one reason as it served their interest and they walked away from Iran, if at all, as you say.

Would India be prepared to withstand such a thing happening in future - if yes, so would Pakistan be.

I wish RAW could make other countries understand their interests better. If wishes were wishes - pigs would also fly.

NO sir,i wanted to say that Russia wants more n more from U.S and they got missile shield codes from U.s too...
Russians will tak every step to get from U.S and paksitan is part of that deal..

in simple words,Both powers will play game by making pakistan as football.. and russians are in dominating position

It probably is but the question is how feasible is this idea?? Southern Afghanistan provinces deal with Pakistani currency that alone shows how closely aligned these two countries are.

I hope this lone article change the future of both Russia and Pakistan; you guys can carry on the feast.

There is one person who likes your post. I wonder why.

Probably because this one person posted so many pictures in just one thread in a matter of 10-15 minutes that even my head spun.

There is no need to wish , the effect is already being seen . Afghanistan is already leaning towards india to offest Pak influence .Once they gain access to Iran port , things will start rolling faster

And If you think Raw can only wish , you shouldnt shout wolf everytime BLA and TTP pops up

Pakistan is not looking to be dependent on Russia just increase ties so that investments can come in. Any defense procurements come after you don't have to worry about Pakistan not being careful while dealing with the Russians.

Back
Top Bottom