What's new

Pakistan buys Chinese subs to counter India 'threats'

Its not about how many you will have its about how many will be accident free

Admiral Bhagwat to Admiral Joshi, bad 15 years for Indian Navy
Admiral Bhagwat to Admiral Joshi, bad 15 years for Indian Navy

indian_navy.jpg

It has seen 21 chiefs in the last 60 years. But, the Navy has not always been a quiet, non-controversial organization.
What is that flag?
when the organisation start to expands accidents also increases.That doesnt mean a halting of further ships purchasing .
We will continue our modernisation.Except some two or three major incidents .All others are sensational media exaggeration.As an Indian I know behaviour of our media so it doesnt matter

SIr Sree Kumar
when the organisation start to expands accidents also increases.That doesnt mean a halting of further ships purchasing .

WOW i must say this is comment of the year .All organizations in world do Risk Matrixes first then they checked for trainning and Human Capability indexes they they plan gradual increase so this is professional thing .Do you mean that IN is not professional ?

Whatever I just know that Pakistan is more powerful country than india nothing more.
Pakistan's Forces are much stronger than india
Pakistan's Atomic technology is more stable and powerful than indian's

We love Pakistan.......

Pakistan relies on world aid, it has load shedding at home, where this huge sum of money came from?
Does Pakistan need so many submarines, despite not having fought a war with India for 4 decades?

I am hearing news about news subs agreement with China but nothing I materialize yet.
It looks work is going on quietly.

Whatever I just know that Pakistan is more powerful country than india nothing more.
Pakistan's Forces are much stronger than india
Pakistan's Atomic technology is more stable and powerful than indian's

We love Pakistan.......
You may love Pakistan but living in a dream land is not going to achieve what you want for your country. As a nation we need to wake up and start looking with our eyes open. The reality train has left us far behind.
Araz

I don't think we had an official order however there is no rush , slow and steady wins the race

cute-turtle-9243035.jpg

Pakistan do not need a nuclear submarine. They do not aim to be a blue water navy. Given the expanse they plan to defend, a submarine with AIP is a good move, a very good move indeed.

Folks should not pit AIP vs nuclear equipped in general context.

AIP in all its essence allows you to stay hidden for longer ..it does not directly propel the sub..it still charges the batteries.But a huge improvement over conventional subs for sure. But as is with everything, there is a trade-off : speed being hit hardest.You get greedy , you burn it all off and then your back to to the noisy state.

A nuclear submarine on the other hand has both endurance and speed- the two things that will allow it to cover/reach across vast regions of water.
In a close, confined area, the onus will be on the nuclear sub to have a better sensor suite to detect the quiter,smaller AIP sub.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom