What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 T-129 for $2 billion.. means $50 million/piece is expensive as hell..
1 T-129 is almost equal to 2 JF-17.

Not just Chopper , but Support , Weapons , Spare parts , Probably an Overhauling Facility etc... it comes with a whole Package bro :)

Let's hope few of our Turkish brother who were questioning their ban on sale of offensive weapons to India are happy now.

it means Pakistan rejected Chinese Helicopters... Nice :woot:

congrats to Pakistan for getting new toys.:enjoy:

Pak has become like the most popular "party boy" vis-a-vis China and Turkey. Their biggest parties get "crushed" if Pak doesn't join them. What choices Pak has then????

Pak has become like the most popular "party boy" vis-a-vis China and Turkey. Their biggest parties get "crushed" if Pak doesn't join them. What choices Pak has then????
I Agree.

congrats, your homeland just earned 2 billion+ dollars. :)

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Turkey.gif
Turkey.gif
Turkey.gif

Seriously hopping for this deal to be materialized
but what happened to WZ-10?? We showed them in exercises and Parades
Are we looking to increase the numbers of Attack Heli's from 60 to 80 :D:D:D:D
ab 3 wz 10 ka kya hoga ?

I still have hard time believing in this news. Z10 has far better chances to join PA than T 129. Personally I would want T129 to be part of PA.

Someone going to IDEAS tomorrow will probably ask.
I still have hard time believing in this news. Z10 has far better chances to join PA than T 129. Personally I would want T129 to be part of PA.
This is a case of taking water in with a glass of salt Lol

DDDDD-copy-1.png

Believable facts ? .....

What the hell is the point in spending 2 billion on attack choppers they might as well have brought some frontline fighter jets.

Why would we buy turkish rifle if we have already short listed SCAR and Bareta??

What the hell is the point in spending 2 billion on attack choppers they might as well have brought some frontline fighter jets.

Can you do search,rescue and attack from fighter jets?? can you para drop from fighter jets??its like why buy kitchen knife when you can buy katana

Great choice and T-129 is very potent fighter and I think it will be chosen.

What gona happen to Z10?? More over any sanctions on Turkey can put a negative impact on the deal 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom